Chapter 77: Shattered Love

*Eli's P.O.V*

Sam👑💜: I'm home, Eli.

Sam👑💜: Meet me at Miyagi-Do in an hour.

My face lit up when I read the words from Sam on my phone screen. She's home from Ohio. And she told me to go and meet her at Miyagi-Do in an hour.

Sudden nerves started dancing around in my stomach. This will be the first time we'll talk since that late night conversation a few days ago. It's a lot to unravel.

But I have to build some courage. Let me take a breather and then I'll be okay because today is the day.

Sam and I will talk things out and then everything's gonna be fine.

So I quickly text Sam back.

Me: See you at Miyagi-Do.

I have some time so I decided to take a shower.

As I step into the bathroom, I can feel the warmth of the tiles beneath my feet. The steam from the shower fills the air, creating a cozy and inviting atmosphere.

I turn on the faucet, adjusting the water to the perfect temperature. The sound of the rushing water is soothing and calming.

I take a moment to appreciate the tranquility before stepping under the cascading water.

The droplets gently fall on my skin, creating a refreshing sensation. I close my eyes and let the water wash away the stress and worries of the day. Also the nerves.

The scent of my favorite shower gel fills the air as I lather it onto my skin. The rich, creamy texture glides effortlessly, leaving me feeling clean and rejuvenated.

I take my time, thoroughly washing away any traces of the day.

The steam envelops me, creating a mini oasis in the bathroom. It feels like a momentary escape from the outside world.

I let the water run over me, allowing it to wash away any tension or fatigue.

After a few blissful minutes, I reluctantly turn off the water. The steam begins to dissipate, revealing a refreshed and invigorated version of myself in the mirror.

I wrap myself in a fluffy towel, feeling the softness against my skin.

Leaving the bathroom, I feel a sense of renewal and readiness to take on whatever lies ahead.

The shower has not only cleansed my body but also refreshed my mind and spirit.

I step out, ready to embrace the day with a renewed sense of energy. And I'm so certainly ready to meet up with Sam.

And now I have to pick out an outfit. So I left my bathroom that's connected to my own room and tried to find an outfit to wear.

I stand in front of my closet, scanning through the rows of clothes.

It's like a treasure hunt, searching for the perfect outfit that will make me feel confident and ready for the day ahead.

My fingers glide over the hangers, feeling the different textures and fabrics.

I pull out a dark-colored button-down shirt, feeling the smoothness of the fabric against my skin.

It's a classic choice that never fails to make me feel put together. I hold it up to my chest, picturing how it will look paired with my favorite jeans.

But then I spot a vibrant, patterned shirt hanging nearby. It catches my eye, and I can't help but be drawn to its boldness.

I imagine the way the colors will complement my complexion and make a statement. It's a risk, but maybe it's time to step out of my comfort zone.