Chapter 01 Arrived in Origin Continent

Inside the dark and deep reincarnation passage.

  "I finally see the end." Inside the Star Tower, Luo Feng looked at the light at the end of the reincarnation passage from afar. With his strength at the level of the Eternal True God, he could already see that vast world full of vitality.

  "Master, we have finally arrived at the Origin Continent." The world beast Morosa was also very excited.

  "Well, you're finally here." Luo Feng also smiled.

  In that area of ​​the primordial universe, the two of them had long been completely invincible and had been lonely for too long.

  Luo Feng looked at Morosa and said solemnly: "After entering the Origin Continent, you cannot reveal any information about the world beasts. There are countless beings on the Origin Continent that are stronger than us. Once we are exposed, we will have nowhere to escape!"

  "Master, don't worry. Even if I die, I will not reveal the information of the world beasts!" said Morosa.

  Luo Feng nodded: "You and I both have perfect divine bodies. Even if we die, we can be reborn with just one drop of blood. But if we reveal the information of the world beasts and are targeted by some terrifying beings on the Origin Continent, they will find every drop of our blood and kill us completely."

  Morosa nodded.

  "The Immortal River", one of the three major inheritances of the Duandonghe lineage, can be resurrected with a drop of blood if practiced successfully.

  Luo Feng and the world beast Morosa are both perfect divine bodies, reaching the level of 100,000 times life. Their lives have many incredible things. They can isolate the breath of life and make the breath lock invalid. They can blur the secrets of heaven and even change in a thousand ways without any flaws.

  There is no need to practice the "Immortal River". A strand of their hair or a drop of their blood can be used to bring them back to life.

  "The water in the Origin Continent is unfathomable." Luo Feng said solemnly, "For endless years, there is only one world beast that can live safely, and that is the world beast from Tianmu Country. The other world beasts are dead."

  Luo Feng was full of expectations for the Origin Continent, but he also knew that it was extremely dangerous.

  Master Zuo Shanke and the three generations of ancestors of Duan Donghe were all god-king-level beings, but the three generations of ancestors were completely dead! Master Zuo Shanke was also hunted down and fled into the universe sea!

  "Are all the other beasts dead?" Morosa was shocked. "They all have perfect divine bodies and are extremely capable of protecting themselves."

  He himself is a world beast and is well aware of the many ways to save his life.

  "They are all dead." Luo Feng nodded. Without the restrictions of the supreme rules, he had already received a large amount of inheritance information from the Duandong River lineage and the Jin world lineage in the reincarnation channel, and thus knew some secret information about the Origin Continent.

  The hermit was very afraid that Luo Feng would die before he grew up, so he told him all the taboos.

  The Duandonghe lineage is a single-line inheritance, and will also tell people about the various dangers of the Origin Continent.

  "Boundary beasts are born with the ability to destroy. When they grow up, they will cause a catastrophe. Any force will kill them immediately if they find them." Luo Feng said, "The boundary beast from Tianmu Country had already grown to its peak when it was exposed, making it very difficult to deal with. On the other hand, it is controlled by its master and will not destroy at will. That is why the forces on the Origin Continent tolerate its existence."