Chapter 49 Eat It All and Wipe It Clean

In the City Lord's Mansion, five incarnations of divine power gathered here and sat down separately.

  "Capturing eight formation experts alive at the same time, this time, the forces of the Food Country sent a group of top Eternal True Gods."Devil Li Lord said, "According to the five formation experts who survived, the forces of the Food Country were tracing all information about the 'Huyang City Formation Diagram'."

  "The formation experts were merely responsible for repairing a very small area, and they know very little about the complete formation diagram." The Huyang City Lord said, "It's impossible for such a big movement to be just for that little bit of information."

  The blood-colored scale-armored figure, Wu Qulou, blandly said, "The formation experts know very little about complete formation diagrams, but they are well aware of the approximate layout of Huyang City's formation diagrams."

  Everyone present agreed.

  Formation experts like Entropy Tianyan and the rest of them, who were able to repair small areas of formations, had extremely high formation attainments, and peeking at the surface with a point ...... would have an approximate speculation of the layout of the formation diagram of the entire Huyang City.

  "Against the Huyang City Grand Formation, they must have a plan." The leader of the Meiwu clan also solemnly said.

  "Blood Cloud is very stoic and hasn't made such a big move in a long time." The Mo Li Lord said, "I think we can report to the Marquis and ask for assistance."

  "Agreed."

  "The forces of the Food Country capturing formation experts is just the beginning, once they truly reveal their fangs, we won't necessarily be able to subdue them."

  "Report it to the Marquis."

  Everyone agreed.

  Previously, the matter of 'Mei Wuqi abusing hundreds of millions of the city's subjects' was too late for them to cover up, so naturally, they didn't dare to ask for help.

  But dealing with the forces of the Food Country, it was justified for them to ask for help.

  ******

  Luo Feng didn't know much about the open and secret fight between the city lord's mansion and the forces of the food country, and he was also temporarily residing in the Tianyan Sect.

  This was also a public statement - Entropy Tianyan, I'll protect it!

  Two days had passed in the blink of an eye.

  Luo Feng was loitering within the Heavenly Flame Sect, watching the disciples of the Heavenly Flame Sect refine secret treasures and weapons.

  "Your Majesty." The third oldest member of the Mo Yu family 'Mo Yu Liuxing' who was instructing his juniors saw Luo Feng and hurriedly saluted.

  He was also quite talented in refining weapons, and with enough resources, he had already crossed over into a Void True God. The three brothers of the Mo Yu family, the oldest three were all Void True Gods, only 'Mo Yu Qing Yan' who followed Luo Feng had always been only a True God.

  "Mo Yu Liuxing." Luo Feng looked at him with a smile, "I heard that you took a wife?"

  "Yes, it's a senior sister I met after worshipping in the Sky Flame Sect."Mo Yu Liuxing mentioned his wife and also revealed a happy smile.

  "Looks like this Sky Flame Sect suits you."Luo Feng laughed.

  There were countless living beings in the origin continent, most of them would never take a wife in their lifetime, after all, they lived an infinitely long life and had no need to reproduce. Meeting the love of their life and being willing to marry was a rare thing in the origin continent.