Chapter 43 The Status of Luohe God

At this moment, in the City Lord’s Mansion.

  Five incarnations of divine power sat in a hall; they were the leaders of the five major families.

  "Mo Li Meng has left Luo He's cave." Commander Mo Li Xiao sat there, with purple horns like a crown, his face a little old, his eyes calm, "Luo He was just assassinated, he suspected that it was an assassin sent by us, and he refused the position of 'Deputy Commander of Huyang Legion'."

  "We let Mo Limeng go to explain, which is already a courtesy to Luo He." The Lord of Huyang City frowned slightly, "Let him serve as the deputy commander of the Huyang Army. This is the highest position we can offer. The higher-ranking city lords and commanders are directly appointed by the king."

  The position they gave was the third highest position in Huyang City. A higher position? The five major families had no right to appoint anyone privately.

  This is their greatest sincerity.

  "I gave him a chance to ease the situation, but he refused." The white-haired figure shook his head slightly.

  "We took the initiative to give in, but he refused." The figure in blood-red scale armor had cold eyes. "Among our five major families, there are two royal families and three chaotic families. We suppressed the opposition within the family and took a step back, but he was unwilling to accept our kindness."

  As the leader of the branch of the royal family Wu clan that came to Huyang City, Wu Qulou was naturally arrogant. They were willing to take a step back first, purely because Luo Feng was strong enough.

  The leaders of the five major families all know that no matter how powerful their background is, they must respect the strength of their opponents.

  "We gave in, but Luo He refused to give in." The leader of the Meiwu clan, with branches and leaves growing on his body, exuding a strong breath of life, said leisurely, "We can understand the overall situation, but the many eternal true gods of our five major families can't stand this."

  Everyone present understood this.

  As the leaders of the branches of the family that came to Huyang City, they were all quite outstanding. But the majority of the tribesmen under them were very ordinary. After a long period of enjoyment, those tribesmen had long been accustomed to being high and mighty, and they could not tolerate the provocation of Luohe Shenjun.

  The heads of the five major families also have to consider the emotions within the family.

  "I gave him a chance, but he didn't want it! So let's spend some money to get rid of him." The blood-colored scale-armored figure said calmly, "Even if we can't kill him, we have to make him hide forever like a blood cloud and never dare to show up."

  The leader of the Food Nation, 'Blood Cloud', has been hiding. If he is exposed, he will be immediately attacked and killed by the five major families.

  In Huyang City, the five major families occupied the advantageous geographical location, and Xueyun could only hide.

  "Brother Wu, I've said it before, invite a strong man from outside to kill him." The leader of the Meiwu clan also laughed, "The territory of the Yu Kingdom is vast, and there are many strong men, some of whom are stronger than the Blood Cloud and the Luohe God."

  "I don't agree with this." Commander Mo Lixiao said coldly.

  "Mo Li, can you tolerate this?" The blood-colored scale-armored figure sneered, "You can tolerate this, but my Wu family cannot."