Chapter 32 Strong Outsiders

The State of Yu was located in the territory of Yunmao Hun Dun Prefecture.

  Deep in an ancient mountain range, there lived a tribe. However, at this moment, the tribal gathering place was utterly silent. The tens of thousands of creatures in the tribe lay there silently.

  suddenly--

  A wisp of breath flew out of the bodies of these tens of thousands of creatures, and tens of thousands of breaths merged into one, transforming into a gray-robed figure, his face covered by the robe.

  "The tens of thousands of creatures in this tribe are too weak in mind. My bloodline devoured their minds and consciousness, but they didn't react at all." The gray-robed figure shook his head gently, "Even if these weak True Gods devoured hundreds of millions, they would be of little help to me."

  "We still need some precious resources. If we can absorb the essence and blood of Chaos-level beasts, it will be of much greater help." The gray-robed figure thought.

  "It is too difficult to become the Lord of Chaos by practicing the path of bloodline."

  The path of bloodline cultivation is easy in the early stage, but the more you progress, the more resources you will need. In the entire Origin Continent, the limit of bloodline cultivation is the "Chaos Master Realm". To break through to the Chaos Master Realm, there are naturally many thresholds.

  "Hmm?" The gray-robed figure flipped his hand and took out the cause-and-effect communication order. He was not worried about the cause and effect being locked, because the high and mighty Chaos Lords simply looked down on him, and the Eternal True God?

  In his eyes, all eternal true gods are his prey!

  "Huyang City in Chaos Province of Jiujiang, Luo He? He killed the leader of the dark forces in Huyang City, 'Blood Python President Mu Yang', and has at least two mechanical treasures, which may be worth more than 6.5 million cosmic sands?" The gray-robed figure was moved.

  “When it comes to sneak attacks and assassinations, few Eternal Gods can survive me.” The gray-robed figure was very confident.

  He has traveled to many chaotic states and has extensive experience in fighting against strong men.

  "Let's go to Huyang City. After arriving, we will go to Yanfeng Guildhall to find out the details of Luo He, and then formulate a sneak attack plan." The gray-robed figure moved, and then completely merged into the world and disappeared.

  He was passing through the void at a terrifying speed, heading straight for Huyang City in Jiujiang Chaos State.

  In the area where he was originally, tens of thousands of living beings were lying there without a sound, their bodies completely disintegrated.

  The reason why many tribesmen in the wild are eager to live in large cities is because they may encounter a catastrophic disaster one day in the wild.

  A terrifying beast passing by could devour an entire tribe in one bite.

  A passing eternal true god might destroy a tribe for the sake of spiritual practice, wealth, or simply to vent his anger.

  Only by living in a city can one have a stable life.

  ******

  Huyang City.

  "Brother Entropy, do you have time? I'll treat you at the Fire Realm Restaurant." Luo Feng contacted Entropy Tianyan .

  "Brother Luo He is treating us. I don't know how many Eternal True Gods in the entire Huyang City would beg for this. Of course I have time! I can set off now!" En Tianyan responded through a message.