Chapter 19 Diao Rongqi's Visit

There is a hidden small building inside the Fire Realm Restaurant.

  "There must have been a lot of forces from Huyang City visiting Brother Luo He in the past two days." En Tianyan and Luo Feng sat opposite each other, Suo Zi was responsible for serving on the side, respectfully bringing them food and wine, while the servant Morosa could only wait outside the small building.

  Luo Feng sighed: "Many forces went directly to visit my cave. When I went to Menghua Tower, there were also forces waiting there. That's why I hid in this Fire Realm Restaurant. This small restaurant is at least quiet enough!"

  “Haha, when you forced the Blood Python Society to pay compensation, you were already one of the top few in Huyang City.” En Tianyan laughed, “I don’t know how many Eternal True Gods envy you. Ordinary Eternal True Gods like us can’t compare to your influence, Brother Luo He.”

  There is also a huge gap between the eternal true gods.

  The strength of the divine body, the difference in weapons, secret treasures and armor, the difference in secret techniques, the difference in the realm of laws, the difference in blood talents, the difference in will... various factors make the gap extremely large.

  "If my guess is correct, the City Lord's Mansion has probably upgraded your rating to Class A," En Tianyan said.

  "Grade A?" Luo Feng was curious.

  “An Eternal True God that even a Huyang Legion cannot do anything to is generally of Class A. At this level, the City Lord’s Mansion will not easily act.” En Tianyan said.

  Luo Feng thought about it and said, "A Huyang Army is led by a top-level Eternal True God, with tens of thousands of Void True Gods and tens of millions of elite True Gods driving the army's mechanical secret treasures. The combined power of the army has already reached some Chaos Realm power."

  "With Brother Luo He's strength, even if you can't resist head-on, you can still play to your strengths and avoid your weaknesses, making the Huyang Army helpless." En Tianyan laughed, "You didn't use any weapons or secret treasures, and you grabbed Vice President Lai Mo's Heart of the True God with one hand. Everyone can see that once you burst out with all your strength, even if there is a gap between you and the Huyang Army, you can still deal with it with various secret methods."

  Luo Feng smiled and said nothing more.

  The Huyang Legion is very strong head-on? The Eternal True Gods, the Void True Gods, and the Vast True Gods, all added together, in terms of the amount of divine power and the purity of divine power, are all inferior to himself! In other words, that legion-type mechanical secret treasure is only stronger than his "Killing Wu Yuyi".

  The result of a head-on confrontation is not that they can't afford the consumption, but that the Huyang Army can't withstand the consumption!

  "Looking at your smile, you don't care much about the Huyang Army." En Tianyan raised his glass, "For this, we have to drink a glass."

  "Drink." Luo Feng drank with a smile.

  “But Brother Luo He, don’t look down on the City Lord’s Mansion because of this. The ten Huyang legions and the Huyang Guards… are just superficial deterrent forces.” En Tianyan said, “This large city that has been built and refined over countless years is one of their real reliances. If they are pushed to the limit, I’m afraid the Lord of Chaos or even the God King will come through the air!”

  "I'm not so stupid as to provoke the City Lord's Mansion." Luo Feng also knew this.

  "Of course, the entire Jiujiang Chaos State is the fief of 'Jiujiang Hou'. What is the status of Jiujiang Hou? He would not rush to Huyang City unless there is something serious." En Tianyan said, "So as long as you don't provoke the ruling status of the City Lord's Mansion, there is no need to worry about provoking the Chaos Lord. But you must remember one thing..."