Chapter 61 The whole city is shocked

As two of the famous 'Five Gods of Yutian' under the Liuyin Hou of the Food Kingdom, Yutian Hu and Yutian Yi have experienced many life-and-death battles and are rich in experience. They feel the dual suppression of the Chaos Realm and the Blood River of Life.!

"I used the mechanical flow secret treasure to condense an icy body. The power of ice can rival the power of chaos. Combined with the chaos realm moves I have realized, it has such power." Yu Tianyi transmitted, "This Luo He, whether it is the domain or the rolling blood waves, is so terrifying. Could it be that he has also realized many chaos realm moves? Can his strength match that of the Blood Cloud God?"

The Blood Cloud God is good at many chaos realm moves. When many moves are combined, it will naturally produce a qualitative change.

"We just have to go all out." Yu Tianhu transmitted, "We must seize the time, defeat him as soon as possible, and leave this place immediately. If we delay for too long, General Yong will probably come.

General Yong's power is much more terrifying, and he can also mobilize the Huyang City formation!

"Do it!" Yu Tianhu and Yu Tianyi are still quite confident. Their individual strength is strong enough, and once they join forces, it will be even more terrifying.

"Huahuahua~~~" Yu Tianyi's body is condensed with ice. At this moment, her body releases countless ice threads. If each strand of thread is magnified thousands of times, In fact, there's more on the surface of the ropes. There are secrets on the surface of the rope.

Countless ice rope threads, condensed and sharp, penetrate the blocking chaotic field and rolling blood waves, covering Luo Feng from all directions.

"It seems that he is unwilling to say it." Luo Feng stretched out his right hand, and a knife appeared in his hand, which was the God King-level knife embryo "Blood Shadow Blade

The divine power in Luo Feng's body was even more burning with the divine king-level method "Extinction", and the power that exploded on the surface of his body became fierce and violent. These powers naturally operated according to the "Ten Directions Infinite Sword", and the sword power was heavily surrounded on the surface of the divine body.

Countless ice ropes and silk threads were entangled, trying to restrain Luo Feng, but when these ice ropes and silk threads touched the sword power on Luo Feng's body, they could no longer restrain him.

"I can't restrain him, and I can't even touch his divine body!" Yu Tianyi was shocked. She had never encountered such a strong enemy. Even her second brother's terrifying divine body was fighting her with the entanglement and restraint.

Unlike Lord Luo He , the ice silk threads couldn't break the body-protecting sword power.

"Heavenly Meteorite!" Yu Tianhu's divine power was already burning, holding a long stick and slashing. This slash seemed to split the sky and the earth in two, and the power was so strong that Luo Feng was a little surprised.

More than 20 centuries ago, when I was refining my body for the second time, I burst out with all my strength, which was about the same power!

"It's really fierce." Luo Feng said silently.

But tonight, he didn't have the heart to enjoy this battle, and didn't have the heart to hone his sword skills!

"Facing such a fierce stick method of mine, even the Blood Cloud God can defeat me with his mysterious moves." Yu Tianhu was very confident. After cultivating his divine body to such a level, he was used to violent moves. In terms of violence and ferocity, perhaps only the strong men with infinite divine bodies could compare with him!