Chapter 53 Attack in the Dark

Commander Mo Lixiao ordered: "The news that Lord Luohe is guarding this place must be kept secret by the three of you."

"Yes." General Jin Hu and the two commanders of the Huyang Guard responded respectfully. They were assigned here and were all very trusted.

"Brother Luo He, I have already arranged accommodation for you in this legion camp." Commander Mo Lixiao led the way, walked out of the building and came to an elegant cave not far away.

After all, a Huyang Legion has more than 20 million true gods, so the legion camp is naturally very large.

Ordinary soldiers only knew that this was the legion camp and were not aware of its true importance.

"Not bad." Luo Feng looked at the cave in front of him. It was rare to arrange such a cave in a military camp covering hundreds of millions of kilometers. The living environment of the soldiers was much worse. When they were on duty, they were in the legion's mechanical secret treasure.

"Brother Luo He, just tell me if you need anything." Mo Lixiao said, "But be sure not to leave the camp. After all, the forces of the Food Nation may attack at any time."

"Don't worry, I will definitely do what I promised." Luo Feng nodded.

"Then we'll take our leave first."

Mo Lixiao said with a smile, and left with Mo Limeng.

Luo Feng looked at the cave, which was only about 10,000 kilometers long and wide. The cave was not big, but quite exquisite: "From today, the three of us will live here."

"Yes, master." Morosa, Moyu Qingyan both responded.

Five days later, Mo Limeng brought the Heize venom.

"Lord Luo He, this Black Ze venom is a highly toxic substance produced by a Chaos-level beast. If you take it yourself, be careful and only take one drop at a time." Mo Limeng handed a pot of Black Ze venom to Luo Feng and said solemnly, "If you take too much, you may die."

Now the City Lord's Mansion is hiring Lord Luohe. If Lord Luohe takes the Heize venom and poisons himself to death, it would be a joke.

“Don’t worry.” Luo Feng inherited two bloodlines and knew very well how to use Hei Ze venom. According to his estimation, the soul nurtured by his perfect divine body was already powerful, and his mind and will were far beyond that of a normal eternal true god. He might not feel anything if he took less of Hei Ze venom.

******

Since then, Luo Feng has lived in seclusion in the Golden Tiger Legion camp.

The Golden Tiger Corps and the two Huyang Guards were still rotating normally, and the ordinary members had no idea of ​​the importance of this place. Only the generals and deputy generals of the corps, and the commander and deputy commander of the Huyang Guards knew the secret.

"call."

Gao Wushui drove the flying boat back to the family cave. While he was resting, the deputy commander was naturally on duty.

"Patriarch."

"Patriarch."

Inside the Gao Wu family's cave, a large number of family members saw Gao Wushui and were all extremely respectful.

Gao Wushui is the only Eternal True God in the family now! He is also ruthless and has wiped out almost all the previous high-level members of the family. His deterrent power in the family can be imagined.

Who in the entire clan is not afraid of him?

Gao Wushui went to an underground prison within the clan with a cold face. The guards of the underground prison were extremely respectful.