Chapter 24 Accepting the Assassination Mission

Diao Rongqi glanced at the young true god and entered the small building alone.

  Inside the small building, Diao Rongqi immediately saw Luo Feng and Morosa sitting there eating delicious food and drinking wine.

  "Diao Rongqi pays homage to His Majesty." Diao Rongqi knelt down respectfully with her head touching the ground.

  "Let's talk about business." Luo Feng poured himself a glass of wine leisurely.

  "My father was killed, and tens of thousands of lives in the entire cave, including children, were all killed." Diao Rongqi knelt down, "I only hope to avenge my father and all the lives in the entire cave who died."

  "I asked the City Lord's Mansion to kill the murderer, but the City Lord's Mansion remained unmoved."

  "I increased the reward for the Dark Hall of the Flame Wind Guild Hall, hoping that someone would be willing to take action. But I waited all night, and no strong person took action."

  "I know that Your Majesty is not afraid of the Blood Python Society, so I come to beg Your Majesty, hoping that Your Majesty can accept the bounty mission and kill the president of the Blood Python Society." Diao Rongqi begged in a hoarse voice.

  Luo Feng and Morosa both looked at her.

  "What do you want to ask me for?" Luo Feng asked, "This banquet you invited me to?"

  Diao Rongqi knelt down and whispered, "I can't give anything. Almost all my wealth has been invested in the reward for the Dark Hall of Yanfeng Hall. Now there are only 10,000 cosmic sands left. I am willing to offer this 10,000 cosmic sands to the Supreme."

  "I know that this amount of cosmic sand is too little for the Supreme Lord to help. But I have nothing left but my life."

  "I am willing to sell myself to the Lord as a slave and serve him all my life. I have no other request but revenge." Diao Rongqi had tears in her eyes and her furry tail hung to the side.

  Luo Feng looked at her: "Sell yourself into slavery? Your father obviously made some arrangements for you. You also came here today on the flying boat of the Moli clan. You could have lived a carefree life. Now you want to give up everything and sell yourself into slavery just for revenge?"

  "Yes." Diao Rongqi knelt there without any hesitation.

  “Even if I kill President Blood Python, your father cannot be resurrected. Are you going to give up a carefree life for a dead father?” Luo Feng looked at her. The last time he saw the eldest lady of Diao Rong family, he could feel her arrogance, but now this eldest lady was completely different.

  Diao Rongqi knelt down and said, "That's my father! The one who loved me the most in this world, the one who always protected and cherished me. In his last message before his death, he considered me in every way and arranged a way out for me. But... my father who loved me the most is gone! The people of my clan that I have known since I was born are gone too!"

  "For revenge, I can do anything! No matter what! I will be willing to die!" Diao Rongqi looked at Luo Feng.

  "Your father sent you a message before he died, and arranged a way out for you? He should also hope that you can live a good life." Luo Feng said, "You don't have to sell yourself into slavery. Keep the remaining 10,000 cosmic sands, practice hard, and live a good life as your father hoped. As for you asking me to help, I was planning to take a bounty mission anyway."

  "President Blood Python should be my first bounty target." Luo Feng said.

  Diao Rongqi stared at Luo Feng in a daze.