Chapter 08 Purchase of a residence

"The Vine Dragon Army, the Gold and Jade Army." Luo Feng sighed, "One army controls a super-giant mechanical secret treasure."

  His own Shi Wu Yuyi is a single-target mechanical secret treasure.

  The two huge machines in front of us are the Legion Mechanical Secret Treasures! Their value is much higher, and the number of True Gods required to drive them is also huge.

  Mo Yuhu introduced: "Each of the ten legions of Huyang is led by an eternal true god, leading many void true gods and a large number of true gods. With the help of super-giant mechanical secret treasures, their power is unified, and they even possess some power at the level of the Chaos Realm."

  Luo Feng nodded. The Wu Yu Wings he possessed could control chaos to a certain extent! In terms of power, a single Wu Yu Wing was much weaker than this legion type.

  "Even the most common soldiers in the ten Huyang legions must be at least at the ninth level of the True God Realm." Mo Yuhu sighed, "The ten legions plus the Huyang Guards will naturally shock the entire Huyang City."

  Luo Feng nodded slightly, then waved his hand and released the flying boat that he had rescued before, as well as the tribal chief and more than a dozen true gods.

  The tribe leader and more than ten true gods looked around and saw the majestic and huge Huyang City in the distance. They all bowed respectfully and said, "Greetings, Your Majesty."

  "The city ahead is Huyang City." Luo Feng said, "Your destination is Huyang City, right?"

  Before rescuing them, Luo Feng saw them and "heard" their conversation. He knew very well that this tribal team was coming to Huyang City.

  "Yes, we are planning to come to Huyang City to thank the Lord for saving our lives." said the clan leader.

  "Let's part ways now."

  Luo Feng nodded, and then took Morosa and Mo Yuhu and flew directly to the endlessly majestic east gate of Huyang City.

  The clan leader and more than a dozen true gods of the same clan stood where they were, all somewhat stunned.

  "I thought I was going to be caught and used as experimental material."

  "I'm all set to try the drug!"

  They were all very surprised. Who would want to be controlled if they could live freely?

  The chief looked at his fellow tribesmen and said with a smile, "We are lucky this time to have met the Supreme Lord. After entering the city, we will first help Suo Zi and Suo Yun apply for accommodation, and then go to purchase what the tribe needs. We must leave before dark."

  Non-residents of the city must leave the city before dark.

  One day on the Origin Continent is equivalent to about one year on Earth, so there is still plenty of time just for shopping.

  "Yes." All the fellows responded.

  "Suo Zi, Suo Yun, after you settle down in Huyang City, the City Lord's Mansion will charge you one Chaos Crystal every century. At the same time, some dark forces will also charge you about one Chaos Crystal." The clan leader said, "Once you become Void True Gods, the City Lord's Mansion's fees will be waived ."

  The True God of the Void, the True God of Eternity, and others are exempt from residence fees in any city.

  Because they are the main force that runs a huge city!