Chapter 45 Master and Disciple of the Fire Realm Restaurant

The Huojie Restaurant was very lively under the heavy snow, with many guests.

  In the small kitchen building, Suo Zi was concentrating on cooking. After more than twenty centuries, he was already one of the chefs of the Fire Realm Restaurant. After all, the owner of the restaurant, the 'Black Butcher', would not cook easily, and usually the main chefs and many disciples were responsible for cooking.

  "Okay, bring it all up." Suo Zi prepared a Fire Realm Banquet.

  "Yes." The waiter waiting on the side immediately delivered the famous "Fire Realm Banquet" to the guest.

  Suo Zi relaxed.

  As the chef, he needs to prepare some important dishes, while ordinary dishes can be handed over to his junior fellow students.

  "After becoming a master chef, I earned a lot more Chaos Crystals. After a few more epochs, I will be able to buy enough resources to try to break through." Every time he counted the increased savings, Suo Zi was full of expectations for the future.

  "Senior Brother Suo Zi, your brother is here and is calling you over." A voice came from outside the kitchen building.

  "Okay." Suo Zi walked out. As a chef, he was not that busy.

  Suo Zi walked into a hall with familiarity. Dozens of guests were sitting separately, among whom Suo Yun was sitting in the main seat.

  "Suo Zi." Suo Yun shouted.

  Suo Zi walked over.

  "Today I am hosting a banquet for many brothers in the building." Suo Yun laughed, "You have to cook for us! Our brothers in Qianshan Building really like your cooking skills."

  "We are all very familiar with the skills of the Palace Master's brother."

  "Thank you for your hard work, Brother Suo Zi!"

  Many guests around laughed and said that almost all those who could be invited to the banquet by Suo Yun were the True Gods of the Void in Qianshan Tower.

  Suo Zi smiled familiarly. Over the years, he had long been accustomed to dealing with guests: "I will make sure you are satisfied. I will go to cook first."

  "You go and do your work first, and come over and have a drink with us when you're done." Suo Yun ordered.

  "Okay." Suo Zi immediately left the hall.

  "Palace Master Suo Yun, why don't you let your brothers come to my Qianshan Tower as well?"

  "Palace Master Qiu, you don't know that my brother just wants to learn cooking from his master and doesn't want to come to Qianshan Tower at all." A group of members of Qianshan Tower were eating, drinking and chatting in the palace hall. As one of the 39 palace masters of Qianshan Tower, 'Suo Yun' obviously has a high status.

  Suo Zi returned to the kitchen building and looked at the detailed menu received through the message. Some simple dishes were arranged for his fellow disciples to make, but many of the main dishes were made by him personally.

  "After more than 20 centuries in Huyang City, Suo Yun has completely changed." Suo Zi grew up with Suo Yun in the tribe, so he could sense the changes in Suo Yun in Huyang City. "Now, it's hard for me to tell which of his words are true and which are false."

  "He often comes to the Fire Realm Restaurant, not because of me, but to meet Lord Luohe by chance." Suo Zi is very clear about this, "He was recruited by the dark force Qianshan Tower and promoted to the master of the hall because of Lord Luohe."