Chapter 03 Blue-purple Blood Crystal Flower

The land was vast, with beasts roaring and birds chirping. Various waves spread out, containing all kinds of destructive power. If you were not careful, you would be affected and lose your life. In the wild, even the true gods had to be careful, for fear of attracting some terrible beasts.

  whoosh!

  A spatial wave streaked across the sky. It was Luo Feng, his servant Morosa, and Mo Yuhu. They traveled through the void, rushing straight towards Huyang City.

  "There is an eternal true God."

  "It is the eternal true God."

  From a distance, the roaring beasts were so scared that they immediately dived into the water, while the large flocks of birds and beasts howling in the sky hid far away. Wherever this space wave passed, there was silence!

  No strange beast dared to make a sound.

  "All the strange beasts have gone quiet." A True God exploration team also looked at the distant space fluctuations with envy and admiration, "The one who dares to show off so much in the wild must be the Eternal True God."

  "If only we could become an eternal true God in this lifetime..." one team member sighed.

  "Chan Muhe, you are so bold! My wish is much smaller. As long as I can settle down in Huyang City, I will be satisfied."

  "Huyang City is a large city. One Chaos Crystal is required to live there for one century. Can you afford it?"

  This group of true gods chatted for a while and then continued on their way forward.

  ……

  Luo Feng and his team were flying recklessly all the way.

  "Is this the way the Eternal True God travels?" Mo Yuhu was immersed in the feeling. "In the past, after I left the city, I was always very careful and restrained all my aura. This kind of unrestrained, wanton and free flying is really enjoyable!"

  Luo Feng and Morosa were observing the Origin Continent.

  What they had known before were all intelligence, but now they were seeing with their own eyes. There were towering mountains stretching for billions of miles, rivers with no end in sight, deep and unfathomable lakes, and all kinds of magical beasts. Luo Feng and Morosa both found it novel.

  The strange beasts were very sensitive and when they sensed the fluctuations from afar, they were frightened and hid themselves.

  "That's pretty clever."

  Luo Feng did not catch these weak beasts. Firstly, each beast had its own talent, so it was not easy to catch them. Secondly, the weak beasts were too low in value and not worth his effort.

  "Sir, the nest of the Eternal True God-level beast is ahead." Mo Yuhu pointed to the distance ahead, "The beast is called the Horned Snake, and it is good at burrowing underground. The army of Huyang City has come to encircle and suppress it several times, but has not been able to catch it."

  "Horned snake?" Luo Feng's heart moved.

  The value of an eternal true god-level beast is very high!

  When he arrived at the Origin Continent, he was penniless and unwilling to sell the rare treasures he had, so of course he had to find a way to earn resources .

  "You still maintain the aura of the True God of the Void, and don't scare away the horned snake." Luo Feng transmitted the message.

  "Yes, Master." As a perfect divine body, Morosa's disguised aura has no flaws. Since arriving in the Origin Continent, he has been disguising the aura of the Void True God. As a world beast, he needs to be absolutely low-key when he comes to the Origin Continent. He only needs enough time and energy, and he will eventually grow to the peak one day.