Chapter 29 Inventory of Gains.txt

Luo Feng flew to the front door of the main building of Yanfeng Club. The waiter who was responsible for receiving Luo Feng last time was already waiting there.

  "God." The waiter immediately stepped forward and said with a smile, "The deputy museum owner has asked me to invite God over."

  "Deputy Museum Master?" Luo Feng nodded slightly, "Lead the way."

  The waiter took Luo Feng away from the main building and flew deep into the entire building complex of Yanfeng Hall. They landed in front of a small building. The door of the small building was open. The waiter said, "The deputy hall master is already waiting for the God inside."

  Luo Feng nodded and walked into the small building, while the waiter was guarding outside.

  Inside the small building.

  A figure made of gray mist was sitting there, and the two holes made of gray mist seemed to be "smiling" at Luo Feng.

  "Lord Luohe, please take a seat." The gray mist figure personally helped to pour the wine.

  Luo Feng sat opposite.

  "How about trying this wine?" said the gray mist figure.

  When Luo Feng picked up the wine glass, he saw that the wine was chilly and there was a faint roar of a terrifying beast. Luo Feng picked it up curiously and took a sip. He felt a coolness spreading through his soul.

  "This wine is made from the blood of the God King-level beast 'Ice Wind Beast of All Worlds'. It nourishes the soul and improves one's comprehension." The gray mist figure said, "After taking one cup, the effect will last for a day."

  "Improve your understanding?" Luo Feng was surprised.

  The Ice Wind Beast of Ten Thousand Worlds? There is a record in the inheritance of Duan Donghe's lineage that this god-king-level beast is made of ice, and its ice scales naturally give birth to a large number of universes. The number of universes is so large that it can be called Ten Thousand Worlds.

  The 'wind' it breathes has some power of the origin avenue, so it was called the 'Ice Wind Beast of All Worlds' a long time ago. Not long after it appeared on the Origin Continent, it was captured alive by the Ancient Country of Yanfeng! It has been kept alive, and its body materials have been extracted to refine various precious medicines, fine wines, etc.

  “I brought some with me when I left the ancient country of Yanfeng. I only use them to entertain friends I admire.” said the figure in the gray mist.

  "Deputy Museum Master, you are too kind." Luo Feng indeed felt this coolness spreading throughout his soul. The speed of his soul's thinking and operation was greatly improved. Presumably, his 'comprehension' had also improved as the other party said.

  The gray mist figure shook his head: "In a relatively remote country like Yu, resources are limited after all. Those who can kill the Blood Python President one-on-one at the Eternal True God stage are very powerful!"

  Luo Feng smiled.

  That's right, the Blood Python President has accumulated a lot of experience in all aspects, and he uses the mechanical secret treasure, so his strength is indeed super strong. The Eternal True God wants to kill him? It is indeed difficult. People like Blood Cloud and Mo Lixiao are elites cultivated by the Kingdom of God.

  "I came here today to collect the reward." Luo Feng said.

  "Before you fought, only you, Lord Luohe, accepted the mission. And soon after you accepted the mission, the Blood Python leader died." The gray mist figure said, "But according to the rules of the Dark Hall of the Flame Wind Guild, you still need to show the proof of killing him."