Chapter 63 Stomping Down

In a high place far away from Huyang City, Lord Blood Cloud was flying leisurely through the void.

"There are always some fools in this world." Blood Cloud Divine Lord thought, "How can you pity the weak and even fight with me for them? Brother Entropy, you lack the spiritual will to become a peerless strong man."

"A peerless strong man should be cold and ruthless"

"For the sake of my own path, even if it means sacrificing billions of lives, I will not waver at all."

“Seize every opportunity! Sacrifice everything that can be sacrificed, even… sacrifice your loved ones and friends! Only if you are absolutely sincere in “cultivation” can you achieve great success.”

"In this vast world, there are many powerful forces and countless geniuses. If you want to become the master of chaos, you must be able to endure what countless practitioners cannot endure, and be able to do what countless practitioners cannot do. You must have a great joy that is willing to sacrifice everything."

Although Blood Cloud God felt a little sad when facing Entropy Sky Flame, he felt more of a sense of looking down on him.

He couldn't bear these fools.

He is the real elite among the practitioners, with an indomitable determination! "Yu Tianhu and Yu Tianyi were killed, and no one knows who killed them." Blood Cloud Lord thought, "As long as it is not the Lord of Chaos who makes a move, there is no threat to me."

“Now that our strength has been exposed, we’ll have to act in a way that allows us to expose our strength. Although it’s more dangerous, we can also obtain more resources.” Lord Blood Cloud rushed towards the direction of the Food Kingdom.

Originally, he wanted to be patient and low-key in order to live a better life.

Lord Blood Cloud knew very well that if he wanted to become the chaos sovereign, the first thing was to live long! Resources came second.

But now that he is at the center of the storm and has a bad reputation, he can no longer hide and can only try to seize more resources.

Whoosh! He traveled through the void at an extremely fast speed.

In the night sky.

With the help of the mechanical secret treasure "The Order of Escape from All Worlds", Luo Feng made the flying boat he was driving instantly travel through the void and across an extremely long distance.

"The Order of Escape from All Worlds" has reached the level of Primal Chaos in terms of space escape. That is to say, under the suppression of time and space in Huyang City, Order of Escape from All Worlds can only teleport at close range. But it is different outside the city.

Outside the city, one can travel through the void. With the help of the "Ten Thousand Worlds Escape Order", one can travel even faster.

Whoosh whoosh! "This blood cloud has been escaping towards the direction of the Food Kingdom, and its speed is quite fast. Fortunately, there is the Ten Thousand Worlds Escape Order, otherwise we can't catch up." Luo Feng said. "He is planning to escape back to the Food Kingdom?" Morosa couldn't help but said, "This blood cloud is too cautious. After revealing its strength, it just slipped away."

"This is the most cunning opponent we have encountered since we came to the Origin Continent. His divine body is not strong, but his strength is almost the same as General Yong. This shows that his realm is beyond General Yong." Luo Feng said solemnly, "People at this level have strange and unpredictable methods, so we must not be careless.

"How do we deal with him?" asked Morosa.

"When the time comes, you will disguise yourself as a stream of chaos air and blend into my chaos field." Luo Feng said, "The disguise of a perfect life form will be flawless. He won't be able to detect it."