Chapter 18 Blood Python President and Luo Feng

"I'll hand it over! I'll hand it over!" The 'True God's Heart' in Luo Feng's palm made a sound, and the face of Vice President Lai Mo that appeared on its surface was full of anxiety and panic.

  The dignity of a strong man is all bullshit at this moment! Vice President Lai Mo doesn't want to die at all!

  "Where is the supplementary cosmic sand?" Luo Feng asked.

  "It's with the president, it's with the president!" The 'Vice President Lai Mo' who appeared on the surface of the True God's Heart shouted anxiously, "President, President!!!" His voice contained the eternal True God-level power and naturally spread far away. If it weren't for the formations everywhere in Menghua Tower to cover it, the scope of transmission would be much larger.

  call.

  A black-scaled figure has arrived outside the gate of Lanxing Palace. It is the president of the Blood Python Society, Mu Yang.

  As the leader of a dark force, Mu Yang was covered in black scales, but he looked ordinary. However, those who were well-informed knew that the president of the Blood Python Society, Mu Yang, was one of the top figures in Huyang City, with unfathomable strength. Even the City Lord's Mansion had suffered at his hands.

  "I will pay the 12,000 cosmic sands. Please let my brother go." Blood Python Association President Mu Yang smiled and said, "And the scepter weapon, my Blood Python Association also needs to redeem it. Please make an offer."

  "The president of the Blood Python Society is quite straightforward." Luo Feng held the True God's Heart in his left hand and waved it casually, and a scepter flew out. "This scepter counts as six thousand cosmic sands."

  "Brother Luo He returned the weapon before I gave him the cosmic sand. I admire you so much!" Mu Yang, the president of the Blood Python Society, praised with a smile.

  The president can fully foresee the consequences of not giving the cosmic sand.

  "This is 18,000 cosmic sands." A black bottle appeared in the hands of the Blood Python Society's president. The black bottle flew close to Luo Feng. Luo Feng swept his divine power and confirmed that there were indeed exactly 18,000 grains, not one more or one less.

  Luo Feng took the black bottle with his right hand and swung his left hand. The Heart of the True God turned into a stream of light and flew into the body of Vice President Lai Mo. Vice President Lai Mo quickly recovered and stood up, looking at Luo Feng with fear in his eyes.

  During the negotiations between the two parties, the other Eternal True Gods were reluctant to speak, after all, if an accident occurred, they were afraid that the anger would be taken out on them.

  "I really admire Brother Luo He's strength. It is only right that I compensate Brother Luo He with 20,000 cosmic sands." Blood Python Association President Mu Yang said, "We will go to the Hundred Flowers Banquet today first."

  After saying that, the president of the Blood Python Society walked straight out, followed by Vice President Lai Mo. The owner of Menghua Tower could only watch from the side.

  Luo Feng looked at the black bottle in his hand.

  "This president is quite tolerant." Luo Feng thought, among the more than ten Eternal True Gods participating in the Hundred Flowers Banquet this time, at least from the information he knew, the most terrifying and richest one should be the Blood Python Society's president 'Mu Yang'.

  Even though the two Eternal True Gods of the Qumeng royal family have high status, there are more than ten Eternal True Gods of the Qumeng royal family in Huyang City. The secret methods they practice consume a lot of resources. How many resources do they have left?