Chapter 59 My Only Friend

"Brother Entropy is dead?" Luo Feng whispered softly.

Luo Feng has seen too many lives and deaths during his growth. When he was still on Earth, he saw many heroes sacrifice their lives for the Earth. Later, he also saw the rise of the human race in the original universe, and many people, including the founder of the Great Axe, died one by one.

After going through so much, Luo Feng's heart has become extremely tough.

"How did En Tianyan die?" Luo Feng sent a message to the dark hall of Yanfeng Guildhall.

"This information is worth one cosmic sand." The Dark Hall of Yanfeng Guild responded. Because this information is now spreading rapidly, the price sold by Yanfeng Guild is relatively low.

"I'll buy this information." Luo Feng responded.

"Tonight, En Tianyan went to the place where 'General Yong and Lord Blood Cloud' were fighting to watch. After that, he returned to Tianyan Sect to arrange matters, and then went to see the owner of Menghua Tower. After that, he went to see Sang Shuiyun alone! And a battle took place at Sang Shuiyun's residence. During the battle, he sent out information through the cause and effect communication order, confirming that Sang Shuiyun was Lord Blood Cloud! The battle lasted only a breath, En Tianyan died, and Sang Shuiyun escaped and disappeared." Information came from the dark hall of Yanfeng Guildhall.

Luo Feng understood.

"Brother Entropy, you didn't tell me this because you were worried about implicating me?" Luo Feng murmured, "That Blood Cloud Lord can't threaten me, but I can kill him!"

It has been more than twenty centuries since I came to the Origin Continent.

Entropy Tianyan is his only friend!

Although he knew many Eternal True Gods, they were just casual acquaintances. The only one he could admire and acknowledge as a true friend was En Tianyan.

I remember the first time I met him. At that time, I had no reputation and was just an ordinary person in Menghua Tower! Those famous Eternal True Gods were too lazy to pay attention to me, only En Tianyan took the initiative to make friends with me.

He didn't care about his strength, but was eager to make friends with him. When they first met, he gave him information about Huyang City and told him about some of the dangers in Huyang City.

For more than twenty centuries, I had always been the one asking him for help! Asking him to teach me the secrets of body refining.

The only time En Tianyan was in a hurry to speak was when he hoped to save his friend's children.

"You've never asked me for help for yourself." Luo Feng looked into the distance, and Morosa immediately sensed where his gaze was.

"Follow me." Luo Feng ordered.

"Yes." Morosa noticed that there was something wrong with his master's eyes. He had been in the Origin Continent for so long, but his master had never looked at him like that.

call.

Driving the flying boat, Luo Feng took Morosa directly to the dark hall of the Yanfeng Hall.

……

Inside the castle lord's office.

Mo Lixiao, Huyang City Lord, and the white-haired old man gathered here.

Mo Lixiao, as the supreme commander of the Huyang Legion, is able to travel directly through the void. He has already gone to the Yanfeng Guild Hall and received the Cause and Effect Tracking Order.