Chapter 47 Competition

A few moments later, inside an ordinary-looking cave mansion, the underground hall hall.

  The white-robed figure wearing a red mask greeted the two guests and laughed, "I've long heard of the reputation of the Yu Tian Family's 'Five Gods of Yu Tian', and I didn't expect that this time, the Marquis would send over the two strongest among the 'Five Gods of Yu Tian'. "

  "My second brother is the strongest in the clan, I'm much inferior, I can't even rank in the top three within the clan."The woman with the cold ice body laughed softly, and she naturally exuded a coldness that caused the temperature of the entire hall to drop a lot.

  "You are Blood Cloud?"The lanky figure looked at the Blood Cloud Godly Monarch, "Wearing a mask and disguising your breath, you don't even dare to reveal your true colors?"

  The Blood Cloud Divine Sovereign still smiled as he looked at the two of them, "After all, I'm going to be lurking within the Yu Kingdom for a long time, so it's better to be cautious."

  "Hmph."

  The lanky figure said blandly, "The Marquis should have already told you about our siblings coming to Huyang City."

  "Yes, you were sent to help me in order to plot for the complete formation diagram of Huyang City."The Blood Cloud Divine Lord said.

  "With the three of us teaming up for the operation, there has to be a primary and a secondary. The Marquis didn't say exactly who would be the main focus in the operation. In my opinion, we still have to compete."The lanky figure said.

  The Blood Cloud Divine Sovereign looked at the siblings and gently nodded, "I've long heard of Yu Tianhu and Yu Tianyi's prowess, and I'm eager to give it a try, so the two of you can join forces."

  "Join hands?"The lanky figure and the ice-cold body woman's faces both changed slightly.

  They were both extremely proud.

  Two against one? This was an insult to them.

  "It's enough for me to deal with you."The lanky figure said.

  "If you can defeat my second brother, our siblings will naturally listen to you."The ice-cold body woman said.

  "Just as well, I heard that the strongest person of the Yu Tian Clan, 'Yu Tianhu', has awakened a special bloodline, and his body refining secret method has been cultivated to an unimaginable level."The Blood Cloud Godly Monarch looked at the lanky figure, "I'll give it a try today."

  With that, the Blood Cloud Godly Monarch released a large ship secret treasure that landed in the center of the hall.

  "Please."

  Blood Cloud Divine Monarch, Yu Tianhu, Yu Tianyi and the three of them all flew into the interior of this large ship's secret treasure, after all, the commotion of them fighting at this level was too great, and to do it within the secret treasure was to be able to ensure that the commotion of the battle wouldn't be exposed.

  Hu Yang City food country's strongest three giants, at this moment in the big boat secret treasure inside the competition, this battle outside the world without notice.

  A moment later, the three figures flew out.

  "Inside Huyang City, they all think that that Luohe Divine Sovereign's divine body is extraordinary, and that he was able to pierce through the Mechanical Stream Secret Treasure 'Purple Jade Harvest' with a single hand. In my opinion, Brother Yu Tianhu, your divine body ...... is afraid to be one step stronger than Godly Monarch Luo He."The Blood Cloud Godly Monarch exclaimed in admiration, "Even the legendary Infinite Godly Body is afraid that it would be hard to surpass you. With Brother Yu Tianhu's help, I'm much more certain of capturing the Huyang City Formation Diagram this time."