Chapter 16 Merciful Luo Feng

The two Eternal True Gods of the Qu Meng clan who were drinking and chatting turned their heads and looked with interest at Luo Feng, who was already emitting aura in the distance.

  "Is his mind so weak? He lost control after just a musical illusion performance?"

  "It is probably that he is an Eternal True God who broke through by chance in the wild tribe. He does not have the secret method of cultivating his mind and will, so he is so weak."

  "The mental defects are too serious, and it is easy to be targeted."

  The two of them were watching for fun. As members of the royal family, the Qu Meng clan, they had a sense of superiority over the eternal true gods outside! They thought their secret methods were too crude, and their secret treasures and weapons were too poor. In their opinion, Luo Feng was the lucky one who had not practiced his mind and will and became an eternal true god by chance.

  "It was such a great banquet of flowers, but he ruined the mood." There was a tall figure with black hair all over his body, his bloodshot eyes were full of anger. He was listening with great concentration and felt that it was a first-class enjoyment, but his enjoyment was affected by Luo Feng.

  He is none other than the 'Lai Mo', the third leader of the dark force 'Blood Python Society'.

  "Don't worry too much about a newly emerged Eternal True God." A black-scaled figure drank wine, "The owner of Menghua Tower will let him out soon, otherwise he will affect the entire Hundred Flowers Banquet."

  This black-scaled figure is the leader of the Blood Python Society.

  "Interesting." Under the misty body of Lord Bai Wu, an eye was observing Luo Feng.

  At this moment, all the other Eternal True Gods in the audience were paying attention to Luo Feng. After all, the aura released by an Eternal True God would naturally arouse the vigilance of other Eternal True Gods. This was also an instinct.

  Seeing this, the owner of Menghua Tower, who was performing music magic, had to stop temporarily.

  "I knew he was easily affected by the magic of music, but I didn't expect he would lose control." The owner of Menghua Tower had no choice. She had to take the thoughts of other distinguished guests into consideration.

  The illusion stopped.

  Luo Feng came to himself and realized that the table, food, drinks, etc. in the room he was in were completely shattered. The Eternal True Gods in many surrounding buildings were looking here, seemingly discussing something.

  "Out of control." Luo Feng thought to himself, "It seems that when performing the Seven Emotions Refining Heart Technique, it is not suitable to listen to the music illusion of the owner of Menghua Tower."

  "Brother En, I'm sorry." Luo Feng, who was sitting cross-legged, immediately stood up and said to En Tianyan who was standing beside him.

  "It's a small matter." En Tianyan laughed, "I just didn't expect that you are more deeply immersed in it than me."

  "The music you wrote is indeed extraordinary." Luo Feng said with a smile, "It reminds me of many old memories... I'll go out for a walk first, Brother Entropy, you guys continue."

  Luo Feng glanced at Morosa and walked out, and Morosa followed him immediately.

  When Luo Feng walked out of the building, he still looked at Meng

The owner of Hualou nodded slightly to express his apology, and then left with his servant Morosa.

  "When he looked at me, he wasn't obsessed with me." Menghua Tower Master felt a little disappointed. Being immersed in illusions didn't mean he would be obsessed with her. "But his ability to resist illusions is obviously very weak, so there is still a chance."