Chapter 66 Marquis Liuyin

There are countless forces on the vast Origin Continent, and those who can establish a kingdom of God are extraordinary!

Among the many countries, some were strong and some were weak. For example, Yu and Shi were both second-rate countries, and were naturally much stronger than the Jin State founded by Zuo Shanke. Jin was a truly small marginal country.

Like the legendary Tianmu Kingdom, which has bounded beasts, its strength far exceeds that of the Shi Kingdom, Yu Kingdom and other countries, and it can be called a first-class country!

The ancient countries of Flame Wind and Thunder are beyond all other countries.

"According to the information in the inheritance, the most powerful family in the ancient country of Yanfeng is the royal family. The competition within the royal family is extremely fierce. There are thirteen branches in total, and each branch is qualified to seize the throne! The Emperor Chu lineage is one of the thirteen branches." Luo Feng finally understood the great origin of the Yanfeng Pavilion Master.

"I didn't expect to meet His Highness Emperor Chuyu in this small town on the edge of the city!" Luo Feng said politely!

"I am not qualified to be called Your Highness~~ I am just the Eternal True God, you can just call me Chu Yu!" Emperor Chu Yu said with a smile.

The other children of the royal family usually put on a grand show when they were outside, but he looked down on those of his own clan!

In Emperor Chuyu's opinion, if one is not strong enough, then he is just a waste in the royal family!

Why did the royal family allow the thirteen branches to compete? Isn't it because there are too many useless people?

When Emperor Chuyu was wandering around, he usually didn't reveal his identity. After all, anyone with a little knowledge could guess that the name Emperor Chuyu was related to the Emperor Chu lineage!

Normally he uses the name Chu Yu!

"Brother Luo He, you were able to kill Blood Cloud. Obviously, your divine body, realm, will, and other aspects have reached the pinnacle level. There are very few people in the Yu Kingdom who can compare with you!" Emperor Chuyu said with a smile.

"If you can comprehend the laws of chaos and become a master of chaos in the future, I can help you introduce you. I can't say anything else, but it won't be difficult for you to become a guest official of my Emperor Chu lineage!"

"Introduce me to the lineage of Emperor Chu of the ancient country of Yanfeng?" Luo Feng couldn't help asking. "Brother Chu Yu thinks so highly of me? The more I learn, the more I realize how demanding it is for the royal families of the two ancient countries to recruit guest officials.

Master Zuo Shanke~~ Want to enter the core of the two ancient countries, but the two ancient countries will not care! To them! This ordinary God King has no meaning to the ancient countries!

"Even if you are a Chaos Lord from the Law lineage, I, the Emperor Chu lineage, generally won't recruit you! But I am willing to recruit you!" Emperor Chuyu looked at Luo Feng, "I don't care about your strength, I care about your character!" "I have seen clearly that you have been in Huyang City for more than 20 centuries! You are kind to Yu Xiao and hate evil, and for your good friend En Tianyan, you chased and killed Yu Tianhu, Yu Tianyi and Xueyun in anger!" Emperor Chuyu smiled and said, "You are loyal and righteous in your bones, so I am naturally willing to make friends with you! In today's Origin Continent, some strong people are naturally generous but selfish and cruel, and they may be betrayed one day!"

Luo Feng understood!

It turned out that it was everything he had done that made this royal family of the ancient Yanfeng country appreciate him.

"Of course, the prerequisite for recommendation is that I must become the Lord of Chaos. Only then will I be qualified to recommend a guest official! Of course, you must also be in the Chaos Realm of the Law Lineage. This is already the minimum threshold for recruiting a guest official!" Emperor Chuyu said!

The deputy museum owner at the side said with a smile: "Luo He~~ You must remember not to completely surrender to the Yu Kingdom, in case you can't leave such a remote small country called Yu Kingdom at that time, after all, there are too few opportunities!"

"The Lord of Yu is just a guest of the ancient Yanfeng Kingdom!" Emperor Chuyu said, "Some remote small countries cannot access the real secrets of the Origin Continent, and some top resources are out of reach!"

"Even if it is the ruler of the Food Country, he is so good at cooking and is loved by the high-level officials of the Ancient Flame Wind Country, that he can reap such a great harvest!" Luo Feng was secretly surprised!

The owner also said!

The ruler of the Food Kingdom is good at cooking delicious food? He is loved by the high-level officials of the ancient Yanfeng Kingdom? There is actually such a relationship.

There is no record of this in the intelligence I collected. I am just saying a few words in advance today so that everything will be clear.

"Let's wait until you and I both reach the Chaos Realm of the Law Lineage." Emperor Chuyu said!

"Thank you, Brother Chuyu!"

Luo Feng was still very grateful to the other party! Soon Luo Feng said goodbye and left.

"You actually recruited Luo He so early?" The deputy museum owner laughed!

"Once I reach the Chaos Realm, it will be too late to be trained and recruited by the clan!" Emperor Chuyu said, "While I am still free and at ease, I should find a few more suitable helpers!"

"It seems you are very confident!" said the deputy museum owner!

"I have completely comprehended the nine moves of the Primal Chaos Realm recorded in the secret book. The nine moves complement each other. I feel that I am very close to the complete Law of Chaos!" Emperor Chuyu said!

The deputy museum owner was delighted: "The infinite divine body chaos master of the law lineage? Hahahaha, once you succeed, the vast resources of the clan will be used on you! I didn't expect that I chose to help you, and it was the right choice."

There are many people on the Origin Continent who possess infinite divine bodies and have become the masters of chaos by following the laws, but the two ancient countries do not care. However, if there is such a genius in the royal family, it will be different. Naturally, they will be cultivated with all their strength.

"My second uncle has helped me so much, I will remember it all!" Emperor Chuyu said!

Chaos A Cave No. 913!

Mo Yu Qing Yan is waiting here alone!

"Yu Tianhu, Yu Tianyi, and even Xue Yundu were killed. I heard from my father that it was probably the master who killed them?" Mo Yuqingyan felt that it was very likely that the master had not returned tonight!

"The bounty for Lord Blood Cloud is a full 10 million cosmic sands. In Huyang City, even the City Lord's Mansion can't do anything about it, but the master can kill him?

Mo Yu Qingyan was alone in the cave, thinking about random things. During the years he followed his master, he felt that his master was unfathomable!

The main gate of the cave suddenly opened, and a flying boat came in, and Luo Feng and Marosa came out.

"Owner!"

"Mo Yuqingyan will welcome them immediately! There will be many guests visiting me in the future!" Luo Feng said, "Except for a very few important guests, all others will be rejected!"

"Yes, master!" Mo Yu Qingyan had followed for so long, so of course he knew very well who the important guests were! And after hearing what his master said, Mo Yu Qingyan also realized that the person who killed Xue Yun might really be his master.

"Don't guess. Yu Tianhu, Yu Tianyi and Xueyun were all killed by the master!" Morosa said directly, "It won't take long for this news to spread throughout the city!" Luo Feng nodded!

I killed several powerful people from the Food Country without mercy. Those powerful people from the Food Country should have passed on the message before they died! And the City Lord's Mansion also knew that it was me who did it!

With so much information being passed around, it's bound to be so secret that it can't be kept secret for long.

"Master is awesome!" Mo Yuqingyan just felt proud!

"You kid should practice hard. You haven't even mastered the ten basic laws yet!" Morosa urged. "I taught you personally. You really embarrass me!"

"I will definitely do my best," Mo Yu Qingyan said immediately.

"Morosa and I will go into seclusion first!" Luo Feng said, and took Morosa to the underground hall!

In the underground hall!

First release the Star Tarot Peak and Morosa into its center.

"You have all your food!" Luo Feng placed all the corpses of the Eternal True Gods on one of the floors of the Star Tower. "You can digest it slowly!"

"Thank you, Master~~ I have a feeling~~ my strength will be greatly improved this time, maybe I can reach the Chaos Realm!" Morosa was very excited!

Among the many foods this time, the first is Yu Tianyou's corpse. Yu Tianxu has extraordinary bloodline~The divine body he cultivated is the infinite divine body~The help brought by devouring such a divine body...is far greater than that of an ordinary divine body.

And the corpse of Xueyun is even more attractive to Morosa than Yutianhu! This is indeed an unprecedented feast.

Morosa immediately went into his own exclusive level of the Star Tower to enjoy the food!

"Morosa's strength will increase very quickly and he may reach the Chaos Realm before me!" Luo Feng thought.

There is no other way. Any normal practitioner who comprehends the law of chaos has to accumulate knowledge slowly! Even Emperor Chuyu, a member of the royal family of the ancient Yanfeng Kingdom, traveled all over the Origin Continent and practiced hard for many years!

Comparing your cultivation speed with Marosa is really asking for trouble!

"My accumulated willpower should be enough!" Luo Feng thought!

When he was still a true god, his spiritual will had reached the peak of Chaos Domination. Later, I~ broke through from a true god to an eternal true god in a short period of time.

The divine body is much stronger~~The soul is also much stronger! Although the will of a weak soul may also be very strong!

But the soul is ultimately the carrier of will.

The weaker the soul and the will, the more difficult it is to improve!

"My soul is much stronger now than when I was a true god. I have also practiced the Great Destruction Heart Refining Method and the Seven Emotions Heart Refining Method of the 'Legendary Art'. For more than twenty centuries, I feel that I have been making slow progress but there has been no qualitative change!

The transformation of will from the Chaos Realm to the God King is indeed very difficult!

"The resources I got this time are enough. I can use them to cultivate my will and buy some treasures!" Luo Feng made up his mind. This time, the bounty plus the spoils of war will be worth nearly 30 million cosmic sands!

In addition, Brother Entropy has donated more than 30 million cosmic sands!

We must transform resources into strength, so being rich will naturally speed up our practice!

In a secret hall in Liuyin Chaos Continent of Food Country!

A figure in dark red armor sat there, his eyes were two balls of burning blood-red flames, and the aura of dark disaster spread! "Yu Tianhu, Yu Tianyi, and Xueyun are all dead?" Liu Yinhou whispered softly~~ "This Luo He and En Tianyan were good friends. As soon as En Tianyan died, he chased him madly?"

"It's hard for me to use someone who hates evil!" Liu Minghou realized this!

He reached out and touched a crystal ball in front of him!

This crystal ball is a complete universe opened up by the God King himself. The internal space of the universe is more than one trillion light years in diameter, and countless creatures reproduce, survive and practice in it!

He likes this crystal ball. The crystal ball universe has trained some subordinates for him and has trained hundreds of eternal true gods so far. These are all trivial matters!

What he likes most is the feeling of controlling the entire universe's evolution and the survival of countless living creatures. The mind's will is originally the first priority, and this is also a kind of practice of the mind's will!

Huyang City now has a Luo He, so the original plan is not suitable, so what!

Marquis Liuyin was thinking about letting Xinying Sect take over some of Huyang City’s resources!