Chapter 34 He is coming

More than 500 days after Luo Feng had been in seclusion, a gray-robed figure entered from the south gate of Huyang City.

  "We have finally arrived at Huyang City." The gray-robed figure flew leisurely. He habitually had a small universe surrounding him. No matter the constant surveillance by the City Lord's Mansion or other practitioners around, they could not find the gray-robed figure.

  Because he often takes on assassination missions, he is used to hiding himself.

  "This is the border of Yu State. Huyang City, as a large border city, is much more prosperous than other large cities." The gray-robed figure was knowledgeable and found that Huyang City was among the top cities he had visited in terms of scale, number of practitioners, and liveliness.

  suddenly--

  "Boom!" A huge flying secret treasure swept across the sky at an extremely high speed. Wherever it passed, air waves rolled in all directions.

  "Get out of the way quickly."

  "Stay away."

  Some ordinary true gods who controlled flying secret treasures dodged again and again, and even some flying void true gods could only dodge aside helplessly.

  "In Huyang City, those who dare to rush around like this are all children of big families with some background."

  "According to the rules of Huyang City, killing is considered a serious crime. If it was just a collision with a flying secret treasure... these children of big families will not be severely punished. At most, they will be fined some Chaos Crystals."

  Many practitioners were helpless.

  Inside that huge flying secret treasure, there were a group of guards, six young men from wealthy families who were drinking and having fun, and musicians who were playing music.

  "How about my musician? He's no less capable than the musicians in Menghua Tower, right?" A young man from a wealthy family laughed.

  at this time--

  The invisible source of laws was quietly moved, affecting the operation of the laws within the flying secret treasure. The children of the big families, the servants, the musicians, the surrounding guards... all the living beings were silently decomposed into dust and dissipated between heaven and earth.

  This huge flying secret treasure, without the control of divine power, suddenly drew an arc and crashed into the formation of a cave in the distance. It was blocked by the formation and fell onto the street outside the cave, causing an uproar among many practitioners.

  "You almost hit me." The gray-robed figure was flying and glanced at the huge flying secret treasure in the distance. "You are disrespecting your superiors, you deserve to be killed!"

  For him, crushing a group of weak people is just a matter of thought.

  The grey-robed figure continued to fly leisurely, not paying any attention to the matter.

  He had long been accustomed to this kind of thing in his long life. He often went to different cities for some assassination missions, and he would kill anyone who angered him! Because he had been hiding from beginning to end, and there was no intersection in the past, the official could not find out the identity of the murderer.

  "call."

A group of patrolling Huyang guards came to   the side of the fallen huge flying secret treasure .