Chapter 68 Gift (Vol 2 Chapter 2)

Luo Feng was sitting in front of the pavilion on the top of the mountain, drinking the poisonous 'Hei Ze Fruit Wine', and practicing the 'Great Destruction Mind Refining Method' at the same time. Only in this way could he have a good effect in tempering his will.

"The more I drink this Hei Ze fruit wine, the better it tastes."

Luo Feng likes this taste that affects his entire divine body and even his soul. There is no other way. After three body refinings, his divine body has become more terrifying.

Whoosh! Mo Yu Qingyan flew up the mountain and said respectfully,

"Master, there was a message from the City Lord's Mansion saying that Lord Jiujiang Jiujiang sent an envoy to visit the director."

"The envoy of Lord Jiujiang?" Luo Feng was surprised..

"Master, do you want to see him?" Mo Yu Qingyan asked.

"Of course I want to see him. Your master is not so arrogant as to not give face to the Lord." Luo Feng smiled.

"Tell the City Lord's Mansion that envoys are always welcome here."

There are indeed many people who come to visit tonight, and Luo Feng has rejected them all before. Huyang City is full of mixed people.

Luo Feng does not look down on the eternal true gods of various forces, but many of these forces are branches of the big forces in the Origin Continent in Huyang City.

Behind these forces may be the Chaos Realm or even the God King.

Therefore, Luo Feng is unwilling to get too involved with these branches of big forces. If you get too involved, you will often be unable to control yourself. The best way is to keep a distance from them from the beginning.

The eternal true gods of these branches have low status and cannot offer any good conditions. There are still many things to do.

Emperor Chuyu's status is high enough and he can offer high enough conditions. Luo Feng is tempted by it. Of course, the premise is that Di Chuyu and Luo Feng have both reached the Chaos Realm through the law. Emperor Chuyu's invitation is expected to become a reality.

Personal talent is important, and external resources are equally important. Luo Feng knows this very well. Even if it is him, without the resources given by his master Zuo Shanke.

I am afraid he would not be able to get to this point now. In the Origin Continent, the most precious resources are controlled by the two ancient countries.

With the help of the royal resources of the ancient country of Yanfeng, I can grow higher.
Only in this way can I be more confident in helping my master solve the enemy.

Mo Limeng brought the white-haired young man 'Jiang Yuyou' to visit Luo Feng. Among the five major families, Mo Limeng is the most familiar with Luo Feng.

"Please!" In the pavilion on the top of the mountain, Luo Feng, Jiang Yuyou, and Mo Limeng sat down separately.

"Commander Jiang is one of the four personal guard commanders of the Marquis, and his status is even higher than many generals." Mo Limeng introduced on the side.

Luo Feng nodded: "I have heard of Commander Jiang's name in Huyang City."

He didn't want to live under the eyes of the Lord of Chaos, but he still knew the basic information of Jiujiang City.

The army of Jiujiang City is led by the four personal guard commanders and sixteen generals, which are also the core military forces.

The army of Jiujiang City is much stronger than that of Huyang City and Xuyin City.