Chapter 31 Mo Li Meng's Reminder

As time goes by, more and more powerful people come here.

  The incarnation of the original divine power, the Lord of Chaos City, Zhen Yan and others arrived one after another. The birth of a true god of the void was a great event in the original universe, and there were many spectators.

  "Luo Feng." Hong and Lei Shen also arrived on the secret treasure.

  "Big brother, second brother." Luo Feng smiled and nodded. The three of them had come all the way from Earth, so naturally their relationship was special.

  “Once Senior Zuo Shanke has a breakthrough, he will have to enter the cycle of reincarnation.” Hong said. After all, he was also a true god. Luo Feng had long ago told them that even if they were sure of a breakthrough, they should not be anxious and should discuss with Luo Feng and Yuanzu first before deciding on the time of breakthrough.

  Luo Feng looked into the distance: "Yes, after the breakthrough, you must enter the reincarnation cycle within a year."

  "Brother." Luo Hua, along with his father Luo Hongguo and mother Gong Xinlan, also came here under the protection of 'Ximo'.

  "Senior Zuo Shanke is your teacher. He is about to enter the reincarnation cycle, so naturally we have to come as well." Luo Hongguo said. It is well-known in the primitive universe that Zuo Shanke is teacher Luo Feng.

  Luo Feng nodded slightly and continued to look at the expanding small universe.

  The expansion of the small universe continued for more than a month, and only stopped when it reached a diameter of 7.2 billion light years.

  "call."

  An old man flew out of the small universe. It was the Hermit.

  Luo Feng went forward alone.

  "Teacher." Luo Feng flew closer.

  "I have been in the primitive universe for so long, it's time to go back." The hermit sighed. Although he has lived in the primitive universe for more than one reincarnation era, this is not his hometown after all.

  "Go and experience reincarnation now?" Luo Feng looked at the hermit.

  The hermit nodded: "Now."

  "How will we meet in the future?" Luo Feng asked.

  After the master arrives at the origin continent, he will be reincarnated, and the incarnation of divine power left in the original universe will also disintegrate. At that time, it will be difficult to meet.

  "When the time comes, we will meet." The hermit smiled at his disciple, "I have been in the original universe for more than one reincarnation era, and my greatest achievement is to accept you as my disciple."

  "For mediocre disciples, they mainly rely on the support of the master. But for truly brilliant disciples, the master only provides assistance." The hermit looked at Luo Feng, "How far you can go depends on yourself."

  Luo Feng nodded.

  "Remember, don't be impatient." The hermit reminded, "When you are strong enough, helping me to avenge myself will be a natural thing. If you are not strong enough, forcing yourself to get involved will only cost you your life."

  "I understand. I have patience." Luo Feng nodded.

  The hermit nodded: "I'm going to experience reincarnation now, no need to see me off!"

  After saying this, Zuo Shanke nodded slightly to the many powerful people in the distance, and then flew towards the direction of the "Reincarnation Channel" of Qingfeng Realm.