Chapter 30 The Hermit Enters the Reincarnation

"I have to study this 'River of Life and Blood' carefully in the future." Luo Feng thought, "This can also improve my understanding of the laws of chaos."

  It is difficult to comprehend the laws of chaos.

  Therefore, multiple paths need to run in parallel. For example, Luo Feng lives next to the Ruins of Chaos and observes and comprehends it from a close distance. This is one path.

  Practice some secret methods that directly target the "Chaos Realm", such as "Nine Swords of Breaking the Realm", "Chaos Power Diagram", "Extinction", "Donghua", etc. The deeper the practice, the deeper the understanding of the laws of chaos. The two major methods such as "Extinction" and "Donghua" are directly aimed at the God King level.

  The Eternal True God-level Mechanical Flow Secret Treasures "Killing Wu Yuyi" and "River of Life Blood" all contain Chaos Realm moves. Careful contemplation can also increase your understanding of the laws of chaos.

  There are multiple paths running in parallel, and only those with extremely high talent can hope to become the Master of Chaos.

  There is no doubt that Luo Feng can comprehend the "Lie Yuan Shu" and cultivate an incredible and perfect divine body. His talent is so high that even the God King Zuo Shan Ke is amazed.

  "This time the harvest is greater than I expected." Luo Feng counted these treasures. More than 980,000 cosmic sands and the mechanical treasure of the 'River of Life Blood' worth about 1.5 million cosmic sands were the biggest harvest this time.

  As for the various collections such as the Eternal True God-level armor, weapons and secret treasures, precious medicines, exotic beast materials, etc., the total amount is close to 200,000 cosmic sands.

  "This Blood Python President is quite rich!" Luo Feng was very satisfied. He also knew that he had some luck in getting such a big harvest. After all, most of the strong people would use up the cosmic sand!

  The cosmic sand is just a fortune when it is placed there. Only when it is used up can it increase one's own foundation.

  "After drinking that glass of good wine from the deputy head of Yanfeng Guild, my comprehension seems to have improved." After Luo Feng put away the treasure, he sat cross-legged in the space inside the Star Tower and began to try to comprehend the Law of Chaos.

  As long as one concentrates and perceives, one can sense the materialized laws of chaos that are fully manifested in the "Ruins of Chaos" next door.

  "As vast as the sea of ​​smoke." Luo Feng watched carefully.

  Everything originates from chaos.

  It is hard to imagine how difficult it is to fully comprehend the complete 'Law of Chaos'.

  ……

  At this moment, the 'Chaos A Cave No. 3', which is not far from Luo Feng's cave, is the super large cave of the Mo Li family.

  "President Blood Python is dead, he is really dead." Diao Rongqi is also a client of the Dark Hall of the Yanfeng Guild, so naturally she received the news first.

  The bounty mission was completed, and her 40,000 cosmic sand bounty was completely deducted.

  If the task is not completed, the task publisher can cancel the task and after deducting 10% of the fee, the remaining bounty will be returned.

  "Hahaha...dead, he's dead." Diao Rongqi's eyes were filled with tears, she seemed to be crying and laughing at the same time. After her father and her people died, she only had the thought of revenge. But the death of her enemy so quickly made her feel a little dazed.