Chapter 27 Shi Wu Wings

"I gave you a chance, but you insisted on seeking death!" The huge and thick blood light instantly split into three blood lights and rushed towards Luo Feng at the same time.

  “Hahaha, just you?” Luo Feng laughed loudly, and a gray force burst out from his body. The gray force filled all directions and naturally formed a domain, which was the Samsara Sword Domain.

  Luo Feng was protected by the Samsara Sword Domain and he also used the Donghua Body Skills. His speed was even faster than the three rays of blood and he faced one of them first.

  "Bang!" Luo Feng's face changed slightly. When his hand knife chopped on the blood light, he felt that all the power was swallowed by the blood light, and the blood light also eroded his palm.

  Fortunately, after a body refining session, my body is like a secret treasure weapon, and its ability to resist erosion has been greatly enhanced. Although it consumes a little divine power, it can be used with my own divine power reserves, so this bit of erosion is naturally not worth mentioning.

  "What a powerful divine body! However, no matter what body refining secret method I use, it can't save you today!" Along with the crazy voice of the Blood Python President, streaks of blood light enveloped Luo Feng like endless waves. Luo Feng resisted with all his might, but still could not stop the blood light from covering him.

  “Wow!”

  In just a moment, the thick blood light completely bound Luo Feng. The blood light turned into a huge blood-colored hand, which tightly grasped Luo Feng's body, wanting to crush it completely.

  “The Eternal-level Mechanical Secret Treasure is indeed different. Even if I have a perfect divine body, I cannot stop it without burning divine power.” Luo Feng, who was caught by the blood-colored giant hand, was not panicked at all, but instead felt deeply moved.

  To him, this kind of battle was just a test.

  The Eternal True God-level Mechanical Flow Secret Treasure contains Chaos Realm-level moves, which crushes the Eternal True God-level in terms of realm. At the same time, the Mechanical Flow Secret Treasure can also transform energy. For example, the Killing Wu Yuyi transforms the user's energy into more powerful energy and stores it in the Killing Wu Yuyi.

  Like Luo Feng's Wu Yuyi and the legion secret treasures of Huyang's ten legions, they all contain Chaos Realm level moves.

  If both parties use mechanical treasures, it depends on who is using it.

  Someone like 'Mo Li Xiao' who is powerful in himself and controls the mechanical secret treasure of the legion is naturally powerful to a terrifying degree. However, the difference between an ordinary legion and a super-powerful eternal true god like President Xue Mang who controls a single mechanical secret treasure is not that big.

  The bloody hand grabbed Luo Feng, trying to crush him to pieces: "Die!"

  Luo Feng resisted with great difficulty. Under this pressure, the skin on the surface of his divine body began to crack.

  "His divine body can actually withstand it?"

  This made the Blood Python President Mu Yang, who had transformed into a blood-red hand, a little bit unbelievable. He used the mechanical flow secret treasure, and Luo He dared to resist until now without burning his divine power.

  "I have to burn the divine power!" The divine power in Luo Feng's body burst out in an instant, and he practiced according to the method of "Extinction", one of the three unique skills of Duan Donghe lineage. For a moment, the divine power burned wildly, and the power of the divine body suddenly increased.