Chapter 65 Marquis Jiujiang's Grace

Luo Feng hadn't returned to Huyang City yet, but the city of Huyang City had already known the news that Xueyun had been killed!

Because all the customers of the Dark Hall of the Yanfeng Guild in the entire Huyang City received a message that the assassination mission of the Blood Cloud God had been completed.

"It's done!" Mo Limeng in the City Lord's Mansion exclaimed!

“This, this, this…” Although Wu Qulou, the leader of the Wu clan, was also looking forward to this result, he still couldn’t believe it when the news came from the Dark Hall of the Flame Wind Hall. “They actually killed the Blood Cloud God.”

Huyang City Lord sighed: "At first we thought about teaching Luo He a lesson, but now looking back, it's a good thing we didn't do it. Luo He's strength is indeed above mine!"

General Yong, who was standing next to her with a horn, said solemnly, "Looking at all the eternal true gods in the entire Yu Kingdom, there are only three or four who can be compared with him! As for those who surpass him? There is no eternal true god stronger than him in the Yu Kingdom."

The leaders of the Five True Families were all shocked when they heard this!

These people who came to Huyang City from the branches of the big clans didn't have a high status in the clan!

The entire Yu Kingdom is standing at the top of one of the eternal true gods? That is valued by the God King, there will be a lot of resources to cultivate, a dazzling and brilliant existence, how can these family branches of theirs compare.

"Blood Cloud is not an infinite divine body, but his realm is extremely high. I never thought that Luo He could really kill him." General Yong had fought with Blood Cloud and knew very well how powerful Blood Cloud was!

"Should we go outside the city to welcome them?" Mo Limeng suddenly asked!

"Of course we have to welcome him." Huyang City Lord laughed, "From now on, Lord Luohe will be the most important friend of our City Lord's Mansion!"

"I will go to greet him too!" said General Yong. "He is the one who admires the strong the most!"

"Walk!"

The five clan leaders, General Yong, and Mo Limeng, a total of seven people, immediately left the City Lord's Mansion and traveled through the void directly to the East City Gate. They patiently waited for the return of Lord Luohe!

At this moment, all the Eternal True Gods in the entire Huyang City were in a state of turmoil. Two of the Five Gods of Yutian in the Food Kingdom, Su Yin, Hun Dun State, Yu Tianhu and Yu Tianyi, were killed one after another. The Universe Sand Blood Cloud God, who had affected more than 8 billion lives and had a bounty of 10 million, was also killed.

This all happened tonight

Ten million grains of cosmic sand.

Who can kill the blood cloud?

A powerful person from the City Lord's Mansion or some mysterious powerful person?

"Just as the bounty for Blood Cloud was raised tonight, Yu Tianhu, Yu Tianyi and the other three were all killed! This bounty is indeed useful."

It seems that there is a terrifying being hidden in Huyang City, and as long as the bounty is high enough, he can be summoned to take action!

The Eternal True Gods were all amazed and awed. They should be more careful and not act too recklessly in Huyang City in the future! If they accidentally provoke the terrifying existence that killed Xueyun, they might not be able to withstand a single blow!