Chapter 06 You are proud enough

He burned his divine power to perform the killer move 'All Worlds Become One', blasting out thousands of spears in one breath and combining the power. It was a heavy burden on himself, and this move consumed about 10% of his divine power.

  Heidomo knew very well that if he were to withstand such an attack, his body would surely collapse.

  And this strange Eternal True God actually resisted!

  “We can’t waste time with him!” The eyes of the three heads of Black Domo became increasingly gloomy. “To kill him, we must destroy his divine body in one fell swoop! Then there is only one way left, to use the forbidden move of the Black Sky Spear Technique! I don’t believe that he can withstand it!”

  Hei Duomo used the forbidden move of the Black Sky Spear without hesitation. At this moment, in Luo Feng's sight, Hei Duomo's towering body seemed to explode, and a large amount of divine power was completely boiling.

  In an instant, Heidomo burned 50% of his divine body's power!

  Normally, when an Eternal True God explodes with such a strong force, it will just scatter in all directions and be difficult to control. However, Heidomo fully utilized the burning massive divine power to perform the forbidden move in the "Black Sky Spear Technique"!

  "Black Sky Destruction!!!" The eyes of the three heads of Black Domo became colder and they swung out the eight spears!

  The incomparably vast divine power was poured into the eight spears. As the eight spear shadows were swung, they naturally gathered into a black shadow like a pillar of heaven. Even Heidomo himself was integrated into the black shadow like a pillar of heaven.

  A black shadow like a pillar of heaven collapsed!

  The forbidden move of "Black Sky Spear Technique" is "Black Sky Destruction". This move is Heidomo's desperate move. If he cannot kill the enemy with this move, he will escape with all his strength without hesitation.

  "Awesome!" Luo Feng looked at the black shadow that was like a pillar of heaven. At this moment, he felt the great destruction of all things and everything returning to chaos.

  "This move of his already has some chaotic artistic conception."

  Having been invincible and lonely for too long, Luo Feng was so excited to meet such a strong man that his blood was boiling!

  Luo Feng instantly swung his sword to block the pillar-like black shadow. At the moment of contact, Luo Feng's body was shaken. Boom!!! He could feel the power of the pillar-like black shadow instantly transmitted into his body, and a huge explosion suddenly occurred in his body!

  Luo Feng, who possessed a perfect divine body, also felt the extraordinaryness of this move, and a large amount of his own divine power was annihilated in an instant.

  Luo Feng was in mid-air, his body bursting out with dazzling light. Under the terrifying explosion, the shock wave spread in all directions, which was much more powerful than the previous aftermath of "All Realms Become One".

  The violent explosion caused many wounds on Luo Feng's body.

  Looking at Luo Feng, whose body was torn and covered with wounds in mid-air, Hei Duomo was stunned.

  "The divine body hasn't collapsed yet?" Hei Duomo couldn't believe it. This forbidden move of his had consumed a full 50% of his divine power. Adding to the previous loss, only 30% of his divine body was left. Naturally, he was much weaker and couldn't use the forbidden move again.