Chapter 37 How dare you stop me

Zhu You was stunned. Luo Feng's behavior was indeed beyond his expectation. His face changed drastically: "This is disaster!" While muttering in a low voice, Zhu You immediately rushed out.

  "Don't panic, Lord Zhuyou. My master is not such a reckless person." Morosa also stood up with a wine jug. He was calm and composed, not panicking at all.

  "What is the master going to do?" Mo Yuqingyan's heart was tense. He had only been with the master for a short time, but the experience during this period was a bit too exciting! He hurriedly followed Morosa out.

  ……

  The guests in Menghua Tower were originally watching the fun, and when Gao Wushui rode away on the 'Three Swords Sky-Splitting Beast', the guests began to return to their respective halls, thinking that the 'fun' was over.

  Mei Wuqi himself was very relaxed and said with a smile: "Gao Wushui is so stupid that he is not worthy of being the commander of Huyang Guard! The commander of Huyang Guard appointed by my five major families must naturally protect my five major families, but he bit me back! When I go back, I will push this matter forward and find ways to get the City Lord's Mansion to deprive him of his position as commander."

  "Such an idiot is indeed not suitable to be the commander of Huyang Guard." The armored figure nodded.

  "Brother Qianyu, thank you so much this time." Mei Wuqi said with a smile. Qian Yuchong was an eternal true god attached to their Meiwu family. Qian Yuchong helped him finish many things.

  At this moment——

  Luo Feng walked leisurely from a distance and was close in just a few steps.

  "Huh?" Mei Wuqi, Commander Qianyu, and the blue-haired man 'Jiang Chengyou' all noticed the black-haired man with pointed horns who were approaching. Luo He was really too famous in Huyang City now!

  "Lord Luohe." Jiang Chengyou shouted with a smile.

  Luo Feng came over and glanced at Mei Wuqi: "I just heard that Mei Wuqi, you have ravaged and killed hundreds of millions of people in the Yu Kingdom. In Fangjiu City alone, you have abducted hundreds of millions of people? Such a heinous crime, according to the laws of the Yu Kingdom, you must be executed!"

  When Mei Wuqi heard this, he immediately knew that the visitor had ill intentions!

  "Lord Luohe, please don't speak nonsense." Mei Wuqi said coldly, "Commander Qianyu has made it very clear that these are all rumors and slander!"

  "Spreading rumors and slander?" Luo Feng chuckled. "There's no need to say these things in front of me. It's ridiculous. The Eternal True Gods of Huyang City know a lot about your affairs! How many Eternal True Gods have you taken the initiative to bring to see your Sin City?"

  Mei Wuqi was stunned.

  He had indeed brought many Eternal True Gods to visit the City of Sin, and he had boasted about it! He thought to himself... Even if everyone in Huyang City knew about it, what could they do to him?

  "And you can easily buy a lot of evidence against you at the Yanfeng Guild. What? Do you think the Yanfeng Guild would fabricate evidence and slander you?" Luo Feng sneered, "If you can make the Yanfeng Guild disregard its reputation and specifically slander you? I admire you."

  Mei Wuqi's face was gloomy.

  The Yanfeng Guild Hall's business spreads across most of the Origin Continent, and it values ​​reputation the most! They didn't even bother to fabricate evidence of the God King's crimes, let alone some of Mei Wuqi's crimes.