Chapter 07 Arrival at Huyang City

"He died before he even reached Huyang City?" President Zanyun pondered. "Where did he die, and why did he die? I don't know anything. This matter must be reported immediately!"

  He did not dare to hesitate. With a thought, a small universe descended. Clouds and mist rolled around the Tianyun Tower, naturally covering the entire top floor of the Tianyun Tower.

  When the Eternal True Gods perform the 'Universe Creation in One Thought', they usually do it silently and calmly, and even the descending cosmic scenes blend naturally into the heaven and earth, completely controlling the surrounding areas.

  President Zanyun then stood up and performed a secret technique with great respect. A blood-red flame suddenly appeared out of nowhere, emitting an aura of disaster and darkness.

  "My Lord." President Zanyun said respectfully, "Just now, my communication order could no longer sense Heidomo."

  "His life talisman has been broken, he is indeed dead." The blood-red flame slowly exuded the aura of disaster, "He died just after arriving at Huyang City. Was he a master sent by the Yu Kingdom? Or was he a master sent by Lord Jiujiang?"

  The State of Shi was eyeing the surrounding Divine Kingdoms, so naturally the relationship between the State of Shi and the State of Yu was not good, and the secret fighting never stopped.

  It is normal for subordinates to die.

  "He hasn't arrived in Huyang City yet." President Zanyun explained immediately.

  "Oh?" Bloody Flame wondered, "He should be here."

  "Heidomo should have arrived, and today is the last day for him to arrive," said President Zanyun respectfully. "Just today, I contacted him to urge him. But he said that he would have to delay his arrival for a few days, and he didn't say anything else."

  The blood-red flame said, "Since he said he would arrive in a few days, he should still be in the territory of Jiujiang Chaos State. You should pay attention and find out how he died."

  "Yes." President Zan Yun said respectfully, "My Lord, I am short of experts..."

  "Soon, there will be no shortage of them." The blood-red flames disappeared immediately.

  President Zanyun breathed a sigh of relief.

  "Hei Duomo, that idiot, lost his life just because he was on the road." After reporting, President Zanyun sat down leisurely, "Whoever can kill him must be very powerful. I don't have the ability to check! I'm sure the Marquis won't blame me."

  Serving a Chaos Lord, even coming to his country and taking such a big risk, President Zan Yun certainly wants to reap huge benefits.

  As for desperate matters? Hide if you can.

  It was obvious that there was a powerful master behind Heidomo's death, but President Zanyun had no intention of investigating it.

  If he keeps rushing forward in everything, President Zanyun won’t live that long.

  ******
  Under the night sky.

  Luo Feng sat cross-legged next to the blue-purple blood crystal flower.

  It won’t be too late to release the captured flying boat after picking all the blue-purple blood crystal flowers.

  "I came to the Origin Continent and fought against the Eternal True God of the Origin Continent for the first time. I can indeed see many of my own flaws." Luo Feng thought, "I just became the Eternal True God, and I haven't started practicing many secret methods yet."