Chapter 42 My own weaknesses

The wings of Shi Wu behind Luo Feng bloomed, and he saw this scene while walking on the rolling river of blood. He was originally planning to use the "Legend Technique", but when he saw the bloody mouth of Morosa, Luo Feng stopped.

  “Without the help of the Element Technique, I am indeed much weaker than Morosa.” Luo Feng also understood this after seeing this scene.

  "I have a perfect divine body, and so does he! His realm is much higher than mine. Just swallowing it... It seems simple, but in fact, his realm is close to the Chaos Realm. Under the sneak attack, the assassin can't escape."

  Luo Feng was very clear about the assassin's strength.

  Under the suppression of controlled chaos, he could not touch the assassin even though he used his hands and wings to perform sword skills.

  But Morosa opened his mouth and swallowed, and the assassin couldn't dodge.

  "Moreover, Morosa's perfect divine body is even more resilient! The assassin could pierce my divine body with one sword, but he went into Morosa's mouth... Morosa's mouth was not damaged at all."

  Just from this one swallow, Luo Feng saw a lot.

  Morosa, who possesses the origin of destruction, can grow as long as he devours, and his understanding of the 'origin of destruction' will become deeper and deeper until he completely masters it. Even a talented person like Luo Feng can feel the gap between them.

  "Morosa is a natural perfect life form, and I am a perfect life form through cultivation."

  "As a world beast, he is born with the 'origin of destruction', and his life essence is equivalent to the original universe. I am weaker, so I need to practice and comprehend step by step."

  "Of course, I am his master."

  Luo Feng smiled.

  Morosa took only two steps to get close to Luo Feng. Seeing his master's smile, he felt a little flustered and said, "Master, I didn't disobey your orders. I only used normal moves."

  "I don't blame you." Luo Feng said with a smile.

  When they first arrived at the Origin Continent, Luo Feng had issued a strict order that even if he died, Morosa could not reveal his identity as a world beast. Once it was revealed, it would attract the attention of the truly terrifying existence on the Origin Continent, and that would be the end of him.

  Morosa's power is normal divine power, and the moves he uses are also normal. Luo Feng naturally won't blame him.

  "Is the assassin dead?" Luo Feng asked.

  "If he is swallowed by me, he will die." Morosa nodded.

  Although both of them are perfect divine bodies, Morosa makes better use of them and his explosive power is even more terrifying.

  "He is carrying the Cause and Effect Communication Token. Will he tell others about my strength before he dies?" Morosa suddenly became a little worried.

  "You are also an extremely powerful Eternal True God?" Luo Feng shook his head, "Don't worry, it's no big deal if you are exposed."

  Super powerful Eternal True Gods were not rare, and several could be found in every large city, and the number of them in the entire Origin Continent was even greater. Even if the outside world knew that both the master and the servant were extremely powerful Eternal True Gods, it would only be a trivial matter not worth mentioning.