Chapter 62 General Yong and Luo Feng

In the cave of the Zhu Clan, the strongest family in Huyang City, the roasted swan skull was surprised: "When the Food Country and the City Lord's Mansion clashed head-on, Xueyun, Yu Tianhu, and Yu Tianyi were all alive and well. The conflict ended, but Yu Tianhu and Yu Tianyi were killed"

"Their strength is almost the same as mine." Zhu Juan thought to himself, "Who in the entire Huyang City can kill them?"

At this moment, Zhu Que thought of two people.

One is naturally the famous General Yong! The other is the mysterious Lord Luohe.

"After the large-scale ice burst ended, the Huyang City formation did not explode with power again. If General Yong took action, he should use the formation... Then, the biggest possibility is that Lord Luohe took action," Zhujuan guessed secretly.

After Luo Feng came to Huyang City, he took action less frequently, and each time it was one-sided.

Ying Cang tried to assassinate Luo Feng, but ended up losing his own life! Luo Feng didn't even take the five major families seriously.

All of this made it difficult for all parties to figure out how strong Luo Feng really was.

"There is a 70% chance that it was done by Lord Luohe. There is also a 30% chance that it was set up by General Yong and his men." Zhu Juan thought to herself, "If it was really Lord Luohe who killed him, Lord Luohe is much more terrifying than expected."

In a snack bar, Lord Wei was leisurely enjoying delicious food and fine wine.

"Two of the Five Yutian Gods died?" Lord Wei thought of the man who had amazed her at this moment. "This is not like Yong Hu's style. It is probably this Lord Luohe who did it.

Also from the capital of the State of Yu, Lord Wei was very familiar with General Yong.

"His origins are mysterious. Is he from one of the two ancient countries? Or was he cultivated by some secret forces?" Lord Wei knew very well how deep the waters of the Origin Continent were.

At this moment, all the forces in the city, including the members of the major forces, were shocked. There were not many strong people in the whole Yu Kingdom who could kill Yu Tianhu and Yu Tianyi in Huyang City.

In the city, only General Yong has such power.

All the core members of the five major families were talking about it. They were well-informed, but they had not heard of any action from the City Lord's Mansion.

"The City Lord's Mansion did not take action." As the deputy city lord, Mo Limeng was naturally aware of this, "Then the most likely possibility is that Lord Luohe took action."

"He and En Tianyan were close friends. After En Tianyan's death, Lord Luohe was furious and took action?" Mo Limeng did not hesitate and immediately took out a communication order to contact Luo Feng.

"Brother Luo He." Mo Limeng asked directly, "Did you kill Dao Tianhu and his sister?"

"It's me." Luo Feng responded, "Does your City Lord's Mansion have any ideas?"

Mo Limeng was shocked.

It's really Luo He! His father Mo Lixiao led the army with the help of Huyang City's formation. Although he had the advantage over Yu Tianhu, he could do nothing about it.

This Luohe God Lord killed Yu Tianhu and his sister silently with his own strength! This strength is too terrifying!

"Brother Luo He, do you want to kill Xue Yun?" Mo Li Meng asked. "I'm looking for him all over the city, but unfortunately, I can't find him." Luo Feng responded, "Do you have a way to find him?"