Chapter 33 Second Body Refining

The Chaos Power Diagram has three body refinings in the Eternal True God stage. If the third body refining has extremely high requirements for the mysteries of the laws and the skills of refining equipment, then the second body refining has relatively lower requirements.

  Luo Feng, who had mastered the essence of the laws, had Huyang City's top weapon refining master 'Enteros Tianyan' to answer his questions. Combined with his previous experience, he was able to thoroughly understand the key points of the second body refining during this meal.

  "I understand the theory, and the next step is to put it into practice." Luo Feng said with a smile.

  "Theory is the foundation, and practice is the ultimate manifestation of strength." En Tianyan said with a smile, "Brother Luo He, since you are refining your body, even if you fail occasionally, you can refine your body again. Refining your body is much simpler than refining a weapon."

  Even if a divine body is mostly destroyed, it can be restored, so the tolerance rate for physical training is of course extremely high! However, the tolerance rate for manufacturing weapons, armor, mechanical secret treasures, etc. is much lower.

  "Haha, if body refining was as difficult as weapon refining, the body refining lineage wouldn't be so prosperous." Luo Feng laughed. There were many people who practiced body refining, but very few who also practiced weapon refining.

  "In this world, strength is everything. No matter how strong your weapon-refining skills are, what good can they do?" En Tianyan shook his head. "If you meet someone who is stronger than you, don't you still have to bow your head?"

  Luo Feng nodded. His master, Zuo Shanke, was able to refine divine king-level weapons and had many friends, but what was the result?

  Facing the threat from the Shi State, the Jin State had no choice but to be destroyed. The Mountain Man did not place his hopes on his friends, but fled to the Universe Sea.

  Asking help from others is ultimately not as good as asking help from yourself!

  Inside the small building, En Tianyan and Luo Feng fell silent for a moment. En Tianyan's eyes were dazed, and he vaguely saw the figure he had been thinking about day and night.

  ……

  Fire Realm Restaurant.

  Suo Zi was cooking with all his heart, and he had been in this snack bar for more than a decade, and he had gradually become able to cook some common dishes.

  "Okay." Suo Zi waved his hand, and a delicious dish was successfully served on the plate. Other waiters took the plate and left.

  “Junior Brother Suo Zi’s cooking skills are already quite good.” The other chefs at the Fire Realm Restaurant praised him. They were also disciples of the Black Butcher and had followed him for a longer time.

  "Compared with my senior brothers, my cooking skills are still very average." Suo Zi grinned. Being able to cook was a big improvement for him.

  "Suo Zi, Suo Zi!" Suddenly a shout rang out.

  When Suo Zi heard this, he said, "My brother is here, I'll go out."

  The other chefs didn't care. After all, Suo Zi had just started and could only make a few easier dishes. He was not yet a mainstay.

  Suo Zi walked outside and saw Suo Yun who was waiting.

  "Suo Yun." Suo Zi was a little surprised when he saw him, "You..."