Chapter 22 Servant

Mo Yuhu brought his three brothers to the main entrance of Luo Feng's cave.

  "The cave in Chaos Zone A!"

  The three brothers of the Moyu family all had fiery eyes. This area was the legend of the entire Huyang City, and next door was the Chaos Ruins. Those who lived here were the most terrifying group of people in Huyang City. In the past, the three brothers did not dare to approach this place.

  "Father is really amazing. He actually found such an opportunity for us! This is the biggest chance of my life. I must grab it at all costs!" The eldest brother of the Moyu family is the most burly, and his eyes are as sharp as a knife.

  "My eldest brother and my younger brother are both more talented than me. This Luohe Shangzun wants to choose one of us three brothers, and I have the least hope." The second brother of the Moyu family also had this idea in his mind, but he did not give up at all, "Try your best to fight!"

  "My eldest brother has the highest talent." The third child of the Moyu family was also thinking, "I wonder how the Eternal True God will choose his disciples."

  While the three brothers were having their own ideas, Mo Yuhu had already stepped forward and knocked gently on the door, and invisible waves spread.

  Soon, the honest Morosa opened the door and glanced at them: "Come in."

  "Yes." Mo Yuhu was very humble and entered the cave with the three children.

  The three brothers were a little nervous when they entered such a vast cave. The Chaos Aura here was extremely strong. If it was stronger, it might be able to condense Chaos Stone.

  Inside the pavilion.

  "Greetings, Your Majesty." Mo Yuhu bowed respectfully, and the three brothers knelt down directly.

  "Get up." Luo Feng held the book that recorded the information of the three brothers of the Moyu family.

  "Among you three brothers, the eldest is at the ninth level of True God, and the other two are at the sixth level of True God." Luo Feng said, "But to me, the level of True God is meaningless."

  The three brothers' hearts trembled.

  "I will choose one of you to be my servant." Luo Feng said, "You will be my servant for a very long time. You must pass my test before you can become my disciple."

  "We understand." The eldest brother 'Moyu Liefeng', the second brother 'Moyu Qingyan', and the third brother 'Moyu Liuxing' were all extremely respectful.

  "Let me make some conditions clear first. Those who don't want to be my servant can tell me in advance, but once you become my servant, there will be no chance to regret it." Luo Feng said.

  The three brothers listened carefully.

  Luo Feng said leisurely: "It's very dangerous to be my servant! There will be many Eternal True Gods who want to kill me in the future, and you may be implicated. I can't guarantee that I will protect you. So if you become my servant, you must be prepared to die!"

  The eldest brother Mo Yu Lie Feng said: "Since you are following the Supreme, you will naturally bear the blessings and disasters on your own."

  "We are not afraid of death, we are just afraid of not having chance." The second brother Mo Yu Qingyan also spoke.

  The third brother, Mo Yu Liu Xing, was a little hesitant and said, "May I ask the Supreme Lord, does the Supreme Lord have many enemies of the Eternal True God?"