Chapter 15 Hundred Flowers Banquet

As soon as night fell, Luo Feng and Morosa had already arrived at Menghua Tower.

  "It seems that we are the first ones to arrive." Luo Feng sat down leisurely, and Morosa sat on one side. There were flower-shaped buildings around them, and many waiters were serving outside the buildings.

  The green-clad waiter smiled and said, "Your Excellency, the other guests will be here soon."

  “Haha… I’m the first one here again!” Along with loud laughter, a burly figure as tall as a mountain flew into the area, and the waiter who was responsible for receiving him was left behind.

  "Oh?" The burly figure looked towards Luo Feng in surprise, "Is there an earlier one?"

  Luo Feng observed the towering figure. A waiter in green clothes introduced him, "Your Excellency, this is one of the best weapon refiners in Huyang City, the master of Tianyan Sect, En Tianyan."

  "Haha, who is this God?" En Tianyan walked over with a smile and was quite enthusiastic.

  "Luo He." Luo Feng also stood up.

  "Brother Luo He should have just arrived in Huyang City recently." En Tianyan said with a smile, "If you don't mind, how about Brother Luo He and I sit together?"

  "please."

  Luo Feng also likes making friends. He came to the Origin Continent to see more scenery. Luo Feng glanced at Morosa beside him, and Morosa could only sit obediently in the corner.

  After all, he is a Void True God on the surface, and it is not appropriate for him to sit too close to the two Eternal True Gods.

  "I, En Tianyan, love making friends the most in Huyang City. As long as there are new Eternal True Gods, I am willing to make friends with one or two." En Tianyan sat down aside.

  "It's true that I just arrived in Huyang City, and I only have a handful of friends." Luo Feng said.

  "You have a new friend today." En Tianyan smiled, "Brother Luo He can come to me for help if he encounters any problems in Huyang City. After all, I am good at refining weapons and have made friends with various forces."

  Luo Feng nodded: "Brother En is truly amazing as he is one of the best in weapon refining in Huyang City."

  He himself practiced the "Chaos Power Diagram" method, which is a secret method of body refining. Since the divine body can be restored even if damaged, the difficulty of body refining is lower than that of weapon refining.

  Even so, Luo Feng had spent a lot of effort to thoroughly study the first level of "Building the Foundation" of "Chaos Power Diagram", which made him admire these true weapon refining masters even more.

  "Everyone has his own strengths." En Tianyan smiled humbly.

  During the conversation, a winged man flew in. He naturally had a decadent air. After coming in, he ignored everyone and went into a building by himself. He sat down and drank alone.

  "This Eternal True God is called Sang Shuiyun." En Tianyan said, "The Eternal True Gods that always come to the Hundred Flowers Banquet of Menghua Tower are me and Sang Shuiyun. We are rivals in love!

  "Love rival?" Luo Feng was surprised.

  En Tianyan shook his head and sighed: "It's a pity that I have feelings, but the owner of Menghua Tower is ruthless."

  Luo Feng found it interesting that these two Eternal True Gods were both pursuing the Master of Menghua Tower?

  "You'll know the charm of Master Menghua Tower once you see him." En Tianyan suddenly caught a glimpse of another Eternal True God who had arrived. The Eternal True God had a blurry body condensed from mist, and his appearance was difficult to see clearly. Only one eye was calmly observing the surroundings.