Chapter 21 Mo Yuhu's Three Children

The bounty missions in the Dark Hall of the Yanfeng Guild are also divided into multiple categories such as protection, hiring, assassination, etc. Among them, the assassination missions undoubtedly have the highest bounty.

  "See which one has a higher bounty." Luo Feng was studying the assassination mission while drinking.

  The mission with the highest bounty: Kill the supreme commander of the Huyang Legion, 'Mo Li Xiao', the bounty is 1.2 million cosmic sands.

  "The one who can offer a bounty of 1.2 million cosmic sands and is not afraid of the City Lord's Mansion is most likely the Food Kingdom." Luo Feng guessed, "According to the rules of the Dark Hall of the Flame Wind Guild Hall, for assassination missions, the bounty must be handed over to the Flame Wind Guild Hall in advance. The bounty will remain in the Flame Wind Guild Hall until the mission is completed! Without sufficient background, no one would be willing to keep such a huge fortune there for a long time."

  The second most rewarding mission: Kill Blood Cloud, the leader of the Food Nation in Huyang City. The reward is 1 million cosmic sands.

  The third most rewarding mission is to kill the leader of the Zhu clan, Zhu Hu, for a reward of 530,000 cosmic sands.

  The fourth mission with the highest bounty is to kill the owner of Guiying Tower, Chun Yuyi, and the bounty is 180,000 cosmic sands.

  …

  The seventh bounty mission is to kill the Blood Python Guild Leader 'Mu Yang', and the bounty is 120,000 cosmic sands.

  …

  Luo Feng saw the bounty offered by the familiar Blood Python Guild President. To be ranked seventh, the enemies of this Blood Python Guild President were quite willing to give it to him!

  "The bounties for the first three are relatively high, but drop significantly after that." Luo Feng got detailed information about Huyang City from En Tianyan, so he also knew the information about these powerful people on this bounty mission.

  Mo Lixiao: The strongest of the five major families in the City Lord’s Mansion and the supreme commander of the Huyang Legion.

  His individual strength is very strong, and King Yu sent him to take charge of a large city. He was equipped with the best legion mechanical secret treasures, and his personal guard corps was also extremely elite.

  As an individual, he is powerful, and now he leads a legion, Mo Lixiao is extremely terrifying.

  Xueyun: The leader of the Shiguo forces in Huyang City. He has been lurking in Huyang City for a long time, causing great losses to the five major families in the City Lord's Mansion, and the five major families have been unable to do anything about it.

  These two are very strong and have extraordinary backgrounds.

  The two of them have fought more than once.

  "Zhu Hu from the Zhu family ranks third?" Luo Feng was a little curious. "The Zhu family is a native family in Huyang City. They do business honestly and logically have no enemies. The bounty for Zhu Hu is higher than that for the leaders of the dark forces? The most important thing is that with a long-term bounty of 530,000 cosmic sands, the Zhu family is still safe and sound."

  From these assassination missions, Luo Feng could see that Mo Lixiao, Xueyun and Zhu Hu were not to be trifled with in Huyang City.

  "Of course, people like the owner of Yanfeng Guild, me, and those old guys who live in seclusion in Huyang City, don't have a bounty on their heads." Luo Feng smiled, "Just because there's no bounty doesn't mean they're weak."