Chapter 38 Domineering and Brutal

Thousands of fallen Void True Gods were a little panicked. When they saw Commander Qian Yu Chong being grabbed by a hand, they could only tremble with fear.

  "How can this Lord Luohe be so strong? Even with the help of the mechanical secret treasure 'Purple Jade Hound', we are no match for him. Without the Purple Jade Hound, he might just blow his breath and we will all be killed!" These Void True Gods instinctively retreated to a distance, and even went into the group of guests.

  Usually, when patrolling in Huyang City, they were the respected Huyang Guards! But now, they just hoped that Luo He would not vent his anger on them!

  Mei Wuqi, who fell out, couldn't believe it: "This is the 'Purple Jade Hound', one of the ten mechanical secret treasures of Huyang Guard. How could it be penetrated by a palm?"

  "It's over, it's over."

  While feeling unbelievable in his heart, Mei Wuqi did not dare to hesitate. He burned his divine power and ran for his life!

  He had never run away so wildly in his life.

  "Whoosh." A huge palm swept over in an instant and covered Meiwuqi.

  "No--"

  A stick-like weapon appeared in Mei Wuqi's hand, and he tried to resist the huge hand with thunder and lightning. But the huge hand came over and touched him, and grabbed him. The stick couldn't even hurt Luo Feng's palm skin.

  Luo Feng stood still, his hands had been retracted and shrunk to normal size. Qian Yuchong and Mei Wuqi in his palms were also suppressed and shrunk, like two small toys in his palms.

  At this moment, Jiang Chengyou, Zhu You, Meng Hualou and many other guests, including Luo Feng's servants Mo Yu Qingyan, were all looking at the scene in front of them in shock. This scene had a huge impact on their hearts.

  "I originally planned to kill only Mei Wuqi, but now I have captured two." Luo Feng looked down at the two little guys in his hands.

  "Luo He, I am the commander of Huyang Guard! Do you want to kill a commander of Huyang Guard in Huyang City?" Qian Yu Chong looked up at the huge Luo Feng.

  "Lord Luohe, I was wrong, I was wrong, it's all my fault!" The captured Mei Wuqi was terrified and said anxiously, "I am willing to apologize. I am willing to do anything you need me to do. As long as you can forgive me."

  Qian Yuchong and Mei Wuqi were both very uneasy at this moment.

  ……

  At this moment, the five major families in the City Lord's Mansion were equally anxious. They monitored the entire city, and Luo Feng did not use a small universe to isolate the investigation, so they could see the whole process clearly.

  They saw the scene where Luo Feng penetrated the mechanical treasure 'Purple Jade Hound' with one hand.

  "What a great Luo He!"

  "He can crush the Purple Jade Hound head-on."

  "What should we do now? He has captured Qian Yu Chong and Mei Wu Qi." The top leaders of the five major families also knew that the situation was urgent.

  "Commander Mo Li, please take action..."

  "At this time, Commander Mo Li must take action to stop Luo He."

  A senior official in the City Lord's Mansion immediately sent a message to Mo Lixiao.

  "I'm not suitable to take action." Mo Lixiao refused.