Chapter 57 Entropy Tianyan's Decision

Inside the flying boat.

Luo Feng read the entire intelligence in detail. The intelligence included a relatively detailed introduction to "General Yong Hu" and the entire process of the attack by the Food Kingdom! As the guardian of a forbidden area, Luo Feng knew more than this intelligence.

"General Yong from the capital of the Kingdom of Yu has cultivated an infinite divine body and his strength is unfathomable. I didn't expect that even with the help of the Huyang City formation, he couldn't kill Xueyun." Luo Feng was secretly shocked.

After this battle, the reputation of Blood Cloud God became greatly enhanced.

Whether it is the Yu Kingdom or the Shi Kingdom, they will value Blood Cloud God more! The next time the Yu Kingdom takes action, it will only send a stronger force than "General Yong"! The Shi Kingdom will also play the role of Blood Cloud God more effectively.

This is also what Lord Blood Cloud does not want to see. In the future, the tasks will become more and more difficult, and the dangers will become greater and greater.

“On the Food Kingdom side, Xueyun, Yu Tianhu, and Yu Tianyi, all three of them are still alive. Given the Food Kingdom’s style of doing things, they will not give up.” Luo Feng immediately drove the flying boat straight to the place where General Yong and Xueyun were fighting.

"Master, where are we going?" Morosa noticed that the route had changed.

"Let's go to the place where General Yong and Blood Cloud fought." Luo Feng said, and Morosa seemed to be thinking about something.

moment.

The flying boat arrived at the place where the battle was taking place. Luo Feng saw that a large number of Huyang guards had gathered there and had blocked off the area, forbidding other citizens in the city to approach.

"Leave quickly." Seeing a flying boat approaching, the Huyang guards immediately came over to drive it away.

Luo Feng put away the flying boat, and the invisible field also protected Mo Yu Qing Yan. As for Morosa, he naturally did not need his protection.

A team of Huyang Guards who were preparing to expel Luo Feng were shocked when they saw Luo Feng's appearance.

"Lord Luohe." The Huyang guards were quite respectful. They knew the basic information of all the eternal true gods in Huyang City and could recognize them at a glance.

When they were patrolling the entire city, they did not dare to provoke the Eternal True God, otherwise the Eternal True God would hide in a small universe and quietly wipe them out. Unless the City Lord's Mansion paid a huge price, it would not be able to find out the identity of the murderer.

"I'll take a look here." Luo Feng said. The Huyang guards didn't dare to say anything more and immediately retreated.

Luo Feng looked ahead.

In the vast area blocked by Huyangwei, there are many densely populated residential areas and some family caves, but now the interior is empty! All dead, not a single one left!

A strong sense of resentment gathered in this area. More than 8 billion true gods were killed in an instant. The anger, unwillingness, despair, and resentment at the moment of death... all kinds of strong wills were entangled together, forming a terrible resentment.

With so much resentment, the Huyang guards only dared to block the perimeter, and the Eternal True Gods would go to deal with the resentment.

"This kind of thing is happening everywhere in the Origin Continent. Not to mention me, even the God King can't change it. This is the law of the jungle!" Luo Feng watched this scene silently.