Chapter 02 Jiujiang Chaos State

The terrified Mo Yuhu in the flying boat did not dare to hesitate and flew out immediately. As soon as he landed, he knelt down and said with great respect: "Mo Yuhu greets the Supreme Lord."

  Mo Yuhu was terrified. He had gone through so much hardship to get a treasure. He was afraid that this terrifying existence would kill him to take the treasure! He didn't want to die. If he died, it would be extremely difficult for his three children to survive in Huyang City.

  "Let me ask you, which Chaos State is this?" Luo Feng asked.

  Mo Yuhu was stunned when he heard it.

  Are you asking for directions?

  "Your Majesty," Mo Yuhu hurriedly reported respectfully, "This is the Jiujiang Chaos Prefecture of the Yu Kingdom."

  "Yu State?" Luo Feng nodded slightly.

  There are many forces on the Continent of Origin; a city, a tribe, or a secret sect may all be a force.

  But those who are qualified to build a kingdom of God must at least be a God King.

  The Jin Kingdom that Master Zuo Shanke had founded only had one God King, himself. The Yu Kingdom and the Shi Kingdom were much stronger. The Shi Kingdom had three God Kings at the time, and the Yu Kingdom had five God Kings.

  "Shi Country and Yu Country are neighbors. Fortunately, I came to Yu Country after reincarnation." Luo Feng thought, "If I had gone to Shi Country, it would have been a bit troublesome."

  I got the "Nine Tribulations Secret Book" and the Star Tower because of my master Zuo Shanke. I also got the inheritance of the Jin world and the "Lie Yuan Shu".

  Master’s kindness is so great.

  If I become a God King in the future, I will definitely stand on the side of my master! When I was weak, I naturally had to stay away from the three rulers of the Food Kingdom.

  "I remember that Jiujiang Chaos State should have three large cities." Luo Feng asked.

  "Yes." Mo Yuhu said immediately, "Jiujiang Chaos Province is vast and has three large cities and 189 ordinary cities. The three large cities are Jiujiang City, Huyang City, and Xuyin City."

  Luo Feng nodded: "Jiujiang Chaos Province, is it the fief of Chaos Great Sage 'Jiujiang Hou'?"

  In the Continent of Origin, the Eternal True God is at most given a national surname. He is usually a general commanding a region, or a core member governing a city, and is considered the elite of the Kingdom of God.

  The Chaos Lord, on the other hand, would be granted a title of nobility! His status was much higher! He would even be granted a Chaos State as his fiefdom. If they were not happy with each other, the Chaos Lord would just leave and go to other countries.

  "Jiujianghou lives in Jiujiang City." Mo Yuhu said immediately, "So among the three big cities, Jiujiang City has the strictest rules! Xuyin City often conflicts with some forces because of the mines, and there are the most wars. Huyang City is close to the border of Yu State, and the surrounding countries also have branches here. The trade is the most developed, and the small ones also live in Huyang City."

  Luo Feng nodded slightly.

  "I need ." Luo Feng thought, "There is a Chaos Lord in Jiujiang City. I don't need to practice under his nose."

  "There are too many conflicts in Xuyin City."

  "Huyang City has developed trade and intelligence, which is conducive to purchasing resources. It is suitable for me to live there temporarily." Luo Feng made a decision quickly. When he is weak, he has to be careful and cautious.