Chapter 09 Rating

"Lord God." The fat official introduced, "The residences that we in Huyang City have prepared for the Eternal True God are all in the ring belt near the Ruins of Chaos. There, the laws of chaos can be sensed most clearly."

  The reason why large cities attract eternal gods is because there are ruins of chaos here. The laws of chaos can be sensed most clearly near them! Eternal gods are naturally willing to live there.

  The Ruins of Chaos will also condense a large amount of Chaos Crystals and Chaos Stones.

  The Chaos Crystals and Chaos Stones of the Origin Continent all originated from these Chaos Ruins.

  "Your Majesty, please look, there are tens of thousands of caves in the circular belt of the Chaos Ruins for you to choose from." As the fat official spoke, a three-dimensional model of Huyang City appeared in the hall, and a large number of caves on the circular belt were marked.

  "If you think one cave is too small, you can even buy a few more to make a super-large cave." The fat official laughed, "Many big families in Huyang City have bought caves here."

  "Let's take this one." Luo Feng chose a smaller cave. He saw all the data and information of this cave at a glance.

  This cave is 200,000 kilometers long and wide. There is a hill 128,000 kilometers high inside, some beautiful lakes and rivers, and more than a thousand pavilions and halls. There is an underground hall under the ground of this cave.

  The underground hall is 100,000 kilometers long and wide, with numerous traps and formations. It should be a place for retreat and practice.

  “This cave is rather small. When the Eternal True God reveals his true form and practices his secret technique, he might find it a bit crowded,” the fat official reminded.

  "Enough, enough." Luo Feng smiled.

  The Eternal True God, in order to reveal his true self and practice his secret methods, does need a sufficiently wide space.

  But the size of my divine body is up to me, so a small body would not affect my cultivation. If I expand it to its full potential, then even the largest cave would still be too small.

  "The purchase cost of this 'Chaos A No. 913' cave is 500 grains of cosmic sand." said the thinner official at the side.

  Luo Feng waved his hand immediately, and 500 cosmic sands appeared on one side. The reason why he chose a smaller cave was because there were fewer cosmic sands left by Heidomo.

  The cave is too big, I can’t afford it!

  Of course, the size of your house is up to you, and since it’s just you and Morosa living there, it doesn’t need to be too big.

  "Please tell us your name, Lord God." The thinner official continued to ask.

  "Luo He." Luo Feng said. In order to prevent the Purple Moon Ancestor from leaking his information, Luo Feng naturally had to use a pseudonym.

  "All the information is recorded in the book." The thin official then handed a talisman to Luo Feng, "From this moment on, this 'Chaos Armor No. 913' cave belongs to the Lord of Gods."

  "Okay." Luo Feng took the talisman with satisfaction, turned around and left with Morosa and Mo Yuhu.

 The two officials respectfully escorted the Eternal True God to the entrance of the hall and watched them fly away.

  "Report to the City Lord's Mansion immediately." The fat official urged.

  “These eternal true gods who purchase residences openly and honestly usually have no ill intentions.” The thinner official said as he also reported the detailed information.