Chapter 25 Overwhelming

It was daytime now, and the Blood Python Society headquarters was bustling with people. A large number of True Gods were flying through the sky with flying treasures, and some were walking on the streets. But they all kept their distance from the Blood Python Society headquarters.

  "That's the Blood Python Society headquarters!"

  "The dark force Blood Python Society!"

  Many of the true gods passing by looked at the majestic and vast Blood Python Society headquarters in awe.

  Suddenly, they found that an extremely dense darkness completely enveloped the entire Blood Python Society headquarters. This scene shocked all the practitioners of all races passing by.

  After all, many tribal gods came into the city during the day, and they all saw this scene clearly.

  "What's going on? Darkness has enveloped the entire Blood Python Society headquarters! I can't see anything inside, and I can't hear any sound."

  "This is a small universe! The Blood Python Society headquarters may have encountered a powerful enemy!"

  "It's a big deal!"

  The practitioners of all races were bustling around, and they immediately pulled away and watched from a distance. Among these practitioners were Morosa and Moyu Qingyan.

  "Lord Luosa, the master?" Mo Yu Qingyan was not stupid, so he naturally realized that something was wrong.

  "Just watch." Morosa watched with a smile.

  ……

  Only Yanfeng Guild knew that Luo Feng had accepted the bounty mission, and Yanfeng Guild would not make the matter public.

  There is no limit to the tasks you can accept. Even multiple strong people can accept the same task separately. Whoever completes the task in the end will get the bounty!

  "Master, Luo He has accepted the mission to assassinate Blood Python Guild President Mu Yang." The gray mist figure immediately informed the Master.

  "Luo He and Blood Python Guild President Mu Yang?" Pavilion Master Yan Feng nodded lightly, and the scene of the Blood Python Guild headquarters appeared in front of him. The Blood Python Guild headquarters was completely swallowed by darkness at this moment, and it was completely unclear. "This Luo He is very direct! He rushed in directly!"

  ……

  "The Blood Python Society's headquarters was suddenly enveloped by a small cosmic field! And there was an extremely strong wave explosion!" Several officials in the City Lord's Mansion who were responsible for monitoring the entire city were immediately shocked.

  "Hurry and report to the city lord."

  They knew the urgency of the matter, and it was obvious that some strong men had gone straight to the Blood Python Society’s headquarters!

  ******

  Luo Feng knew very well that even if he accepted the mission, Yanfeng Guild would not be open to the public. However, Luo Feng always believed that the more secrets one knew, the easier it would be for the secrets to be exposed. Even for Yanfeng Guild, Luo Feng would not have absolute trust.

  Luo Feng had already taken action while using a small cosmic field to instantly cover the Blood Python Society headquarters.

  "Hmph." Luo Feng's right hand turned into a claw and stretched forward. His arm swelled rapidly, and his five fingers quickly grew longer and larger. The five fingers seemed to distort time and space like five pillars of heaven, forcibly grabbing onto the formation of the Blood Python Society headquarters.