Chapter 46 Brothers and Sisters of Food Country

Soon, the 'Fire Realm Feast' that caused Black Butcher to have an epiphany breakthrough was served.

  "Mmm!"Luo Feng ate with a big mouthful, his eyes lit up, he was a long time customer of the fire realm eatery, but today, this fire realm banquet's big chunks of meat cleansed the divine body and stimulated the soul.

  The level of stimulation to the soul was ten times that of the past.

  "Good good good."Luo Feng said three good words in a row, the fire realm food hall was already in line with his tastes, and after the black butcher's cooking skill one crossed into the source of law realm, this fire realm banquet even made Luo Feng a little obsessed.

  It was too wonderful!

  The completely transformed fire realm banquet was the top flavor Luo Feng had ever eaten in Huyang city.

  "This taste ......" Entropy Tianyan on the side tasted it and was also a bit excited, "I've lived in Huyang city for so long, this cooking skill of black butcher's is the number one in Huyang city."

  There were indeed a few Eternal True Gods who loved cooking within Huyang City, but there was only one who had crossed over into Eternal True Gods with 'cooking skill', Black Butcher.

  Moreover, Black Butcher was also a cultivator of the 'Law Lineage', and as he had thoroughly comprehended the essence of the Source of Laws, his culinary skills were naturally even more remarkable.

  "This fire realm feast, I think it's all greatly beneficial to cultivation."Luo Feng could feel that the effect of the metamorphosed 'fire realm banquet' was stronger than some things that aided in cultivation.

  "Brother Luo He, why don't you take the opportunity to enroll in the refining mysteries?"Entropy Tianyan said.

  "Good, I do still have some confusing points."Luo Feng ate and drank while contemplating the many hurdles of refining the body three times in that Chaotic Great Power Diagram.

  After more than twenty eons of cultivation, the accumulation was already deep.

  At this moment while thinking, Luo Feng also talked to entropy Tianyan, his soul was stimulated by the food, Luo Feng only felt that his enlightenment had improved, some confusion, entropy Tianyan only said a few sentences, he completely understood.

  ......

  After Black Butcher realized the source of laws, the small universe far away from his hometown also began to expand.

  "With Divine Lord Luohe around, it's safest for me to metamorphose my divine body within the Fire Realm Food Pavilion instead."Black Butcher pressed down his excitement, so he meditated within the small building, patiently waiting for the expansion of the small universe to complete.

  Over in the Primordial Universe region of the hometown, the flow of time was 10,081 times that of the Origin Continent.

  So in just the time it took to chat and drink, the Hometown's Small Universe had finished its metamorphosis! Black Butcher's 'True God's Heart' also completely metamorphosed, while the entire divine body also began to metamorphose to a higher level.

  A steady stream of divine energy passed through the 'Heart of the True God' from his distant hometown to his entire body.

  "Finally breaking through to the Eternal True God Realm."Black Butcher's heart surged, he had waited for this day for far too long! In Huyang City he ushered in and out, facing guests with a smile on his face.