Chapter 35 Dream Flower Tower Master

Following Luo Feng's message, Morosa, Moyu Qingyan quickly rushed to the cave.

  "Master, your retreat time is too short this time." Morosa returned first. He landed aside and felt quite unwilling. The carefree and comfortable days were too short.

  Luo Feng glanced at him and said, "The time of retreat can be long or short. Do you have enough cosmic sand on you?"

  "Master understands me." Morosa smiled innocently, "It is indeed almost used up."

  "Use it sparingly." Luo Feng threw over a black jade bottle.

  Taking the black jade bottle, Morosa found more than a hundred cosmic sands and several piles of chaos crystals in the bottle, and his smile became much brighter: "Master is really kind, there is no one more kind than the master in the whole Huyang City."

  "Okay, okay, stop flattering me." Luo Feng smiled.

  He forbad Morosa from causing trouble, and since Morosa had no income, he had to give him some pocket money.

  At this time, Mo Yu Qing Yan also came back in his small flying boat. After putting away the flying boat, he flew close to Luo Feng and bowed respectfully, "Master."

  "During this period, you have been quite pretty, haven't you?" said Morosa next to him, "Many forces have taken the initiative to make friends with me, and there must be forces that have taken the initiative to make friends with you."

  "yes."

  Mo Yu Qingyan said respectfully, "During the Master's retreat, some forces in Huyang City were unable to visit the Master, so some of them came to make friends with me. I rejected many forces, but I didn't dare to refuse the Thirteen Major Forces and accepted their gifts. The total value of the gifts is about 300 cosmic sands!"

  After all, he was just a servant, and the gifts from each force to make friends with him would not be too expensive. But considering Luo Feng's face, those big forces would give him at least 10 cosmic sands.

  "Qingyan has received so much, you should have received more, right?" Luo Feng looked at Morosa, "Just now you said you were almost out of it."

  Morosa smiled innocently. He accepted all the gifts. As for the requests for help, he declined them completely: "Master, you know that the expenses in Huyang City are a bit high."

  "They gave you gifts. Did they ask you for a favor?" Luo Feng asked.

  "It's okay." Morosa said, "I'll give them a message mark. If there's anything, they can contact me and I'll help report it to the master."

  "I didn't promise anything, I just gave a way to communicate." Mo Yu Qingyan also said, "But my eldest brother's master, the eternal true god 'Zhu You' of the Zhu family asked me to pass on a message, wanting to host a banquet for the host."

  Luo Feng nodded: "The Zhu family is indeed the largest family in Huyang City, so it's worth meeting them."

  "Then I will inform Lord Zhuyou?" Mo Yu Qingyan said.

  "Yeah." Luo Feng nodded.

  Mo Yu Qing Yan immediately sent a message and quickly said, "Master, Lord Zhu You invites you to meet at Meng Hua Tower tonight."

  "I haven't been to Menghualou for some time." Luo Feng nodded, "Promise him."

  ……

  When Luo Feng came out of seclusion, Gao Wushui came to the Moli clan to visit his master 'Moli Xiao'.