Chapter 64 Lie Yuan Shu

Rumbling Rumble!!!

At this moment, Lord Blood Cloud felt as if a vast world was pressing down upon him. The dirt and rocks on all sides were instantly crushed and annihilated, and endless destructive force enveloped everything!

Indiscriminate coverage, the range is too large!

He used all his strength to perform Earth Escape, but under the cover of the Chaos Domain, his speed was much slower than usual!

The entire blood cloud formation had escaped to a depth of one hundred kilometers in an instant, but it was still completely covered by an extremely huge foot.

The blood cloud formation collapsed in an instant, as if it was trampled by a giant foot to a depth of hundreds of billions of kilometers. Under such a fierce stomping, the blood mist was completely annihilated!

“Boom boom!”

Deep under Luo Feng's feet, strands of blood gathered out of thin air and formed a blood mist!

"Jingmo is not dead?" The towering Luo Feng looked down at Ye Fang and saw that his footsteps had left a huge footprint of 100 billion kilometers.

Luo Feng was surprised that Blood Cloud God was still alive!

"How is it possible that you can destroy more than 80% of my gods with one kick?" Blood Cloud God was really scared. He didn't want to die. He could sacrifice everything for his own cultivation. But if he was gone, what would all the efforts of countless years mean?

He cherishes himself very much. He thinks his life is the most precious thing and only by staying alive can he reach the true pinnacle.

Lord Blood Cloud managed to condense this divine body and then quickly used the Earth Escape Technique to escape.

Luo Feng's body instantly shrank to a height of 20 billion kilometers, and then he began to travel through the void with the help of the All-Worlds Escape Order.

'Empty Space Escape' is much stronger than Earth Escape. Water, rocks, cities, etc. are all part of the void and can be used for Escape!

It's just that the earth is so thick that even with the help of the Ten Thousand Worlds Escape Order, the distance of escape is still short!

The moment Luo Feng teleported to the depths of tens of billions of kilometers underground, he felt himself pushing away countless dirt and rocks!

But these thick soil and rocks also brought oppression, which was why Luo Feng reduced his body size.

He stomped his foot with all his strength, but it only reached a depth of hundreds of billions of kilometers. He had already estimated how strong the pressure from the soil and rocks would be. Fortunately, the compression formed in the earth had a relatively small impact on him!

"Morosa is ready to attack at any time." Luo Feng naturally carried the chaotic airflow and continued to teleport underground to chase after the seriously injured Blood Cloud Divine Lord!

"So fast!" Blood Cloud Divine Lord sensed that Luo Feng was chasing him. "The Chaos Realm combined with space travel is indeed very suitable for hunting! But there are extremely thick soil and rocks everywhere underground!"

The huge hand tore through countless soil and rocks with the might of destroying the heavens and the earth, and also tore through the location where the Blood Cloud God was!

When Blood Cloud Divine Lord saw a huge hand coming at him in an instant, he was so frightened that his body collapsed on its own accord!

Luo Feng's height is now 20 billion kilometers, but his palms have become huge, with a length of 10 billion kilometers.