Chapter 54 Using Anything at Once

"You protect Qingyan well." Luo Feng gave an order, and walked out of the cave with the wine jug in one hand.

"Don't worry, master." Morosa stood beside Mo Yu Qingyan and looked up at the frost covering the sky and the earth. The cave formation started to work naturally, protecting Morosa and Mo Yu Qingyan.

Mo Yu Qing Yan was a little nervous: "Lord Luo Sa, how about I hide in the flying boat?"

"At the critical moment, I will put you into the flying boat secret treasure. As for now? Just watch the battle with peace of mind." Morosa smiled and looked into the distance, "The forces of the Food Nation are coming. This battle will be very exciting."

Mo Yu Qingyan looked at Morosa beside him, feeling a little uneasy. Lord Morosa was only a Void True God. If the power of the Food Nation was affected, they would both be reduced to ashes.

"Since the master has made such arrangements, he must trust Lord Luosa." Mo Yu Qingyan had no choice but to watch the battle nervously, silently hoping not to be affected.

At this moment, Luo Feng only took a few steps to reach the nearby core building.

Deep underground in this building is the entrance to the forbidden area.

"I just need to guard the entrance, and no one can get in." Luo Feng stood at the entrance of the building, watching billions of snow-white silk threads descending in the dark night. Countless snow-white silk threads intertwined like a sky net, instantly binding the three giant mechanical secret treasures that soared into the sky.

The Golden Tiger Army was the largest in size, transforming into a strange beast called "Golden Tiger". When it was covered by the snow-white skynet, it also wanted to tear the skynet apart.

The mechanical secret treasures controlled by the two Huyang Guards are the Three-Sword Sky-Splitting Beast and the Blade-Winged Devouring Insect. Although they are less powerful, they are equally brave.

“Huahuahua~~~”

Bound by this snowy white net, the three giant mechanical treasures were obviously greatly reduced in strength.

"What a great Skynet." Luo Feng took a sip of wine while standing at the entrance of the hall. He felt more and more excited. "This Skynet binding technique is enough to defeat the Blood Python President. The expert who performed this technique should be almost the same as Mo Lixiao."

At this moment, under the huge snow-white net, a figure condensed and emerged. It was the woman with an icy body.

Her whole body was frozen in ice, and her eyes were even colder.

"The Golden Tiger Army and the two Huyang Guards are qualified to stop me?" Yu Tianyi's voice resounded everywhere, "Go ahead!"

"kill."

"Destroy this place."

Accompanied by rumbling thunder, four figures rushed into the camp.

"presumptuous!"

The giant golden tiger bound and entangled by the skynet in the sky was still terrifying. With a roar, it immediately aroused the power of the entire Huyang City's formation, and mysterious formations appeared above the camp.

Luo Feng looked up and saw layers of formations emerging in the sky. Some of these formations were flashing golden light, some were flowing with black energy, and some were glowing purple light. The many formations worked together perfectly, like a whirlpool in the abyss.

This huge abyss vortex formation enveloped the entire camp, forcing the originally powerful Skynet to shrink.

"The Huyang City formation is indeed difficult to deal with. Under the suppression of the formation, my strength will be reduced by 30%. The other Eternal True Gods will suffer even greater losses." Yu Tianyi immediately felt the terrifying power of this formation.