Chapter 26 This is interesting.txt

While Luo Feng was taking action inside the Blood Python Society's headquarters, there was a commotion outside.

  A patrolling Huyang Guard team drove the mechanical treasure 'Fire Snake'. A winding fiery red snake shuttled through the void and arrived near the Blood Python Association headquarters. A mighty voice spread: "All practitioners, withdraw from the 'ground network' range!"

  The power of heaven and earth condensed into ropes, forming a ground network formation that surrounded the Blood Python Society's headquarters.

  The location of the Blood Python Society's headquarters is not very good, and it is far from being comparable to the 'Chaos Zone A' area, so the caves here are also very cheap. The entire Blood Python Society's headquarters is naturally very large, with a length and width of one billion kilometers.

  At this moment, the coverage of the ground network formation has a diameter of 3 billion kilometers!

  "retreat."

  "Retreat quickly." The practitioners of all races who were watching from afar retreated quickly and hid outside the range of the 'huge ground net'. Morosa and Moyu Qingyan also retreated with the crowd.

  "Master, what's going on..." Mo Yu Qingyan was a little nervous.

  Morosa watched carefully, prepared for the unexpected.

  At this moment, inside the huge group of plants called the 'Vine Dragon Legion' floating above the east gate of Huyang City.

  "Hurry up!"

  "All the doors of the Tengjiao hatch are closed."

  The 'Tengjiao Legion', one of the ten major legions of Huyang, was urgently mobilized. The vast number of true gods who were originally entering and exiting along the branches saw that the hatch was closed, and could only jump down quickly one by one.

  The entire Tengjiao Legion was put into operation, with the top Eternal True God commanding tens of thousands of Void True Gods and tens of millions of elite True Gods to control this huge legion-type mechanical secret treasure. Naturally, its power was terrifying.

  The large number of true gods who can normally come in and out are all true gods not on duty!

  There are tens of millions of true gods on duty, and they cannot leave their posts without permission.

  "Teng Jiao Corps, there is a fight going on at the Blood Python Society headquarters in Huyang City." In the core cabin of the Teng Jiao Corps, General Jiang Chengrong of the Teng Jiao Corps was listening to the order of the president, Mo Lixiao. "I only have one request, make sure that the fight in the Blood Python Society headquarters does not affect innocent people outside! Whoever affects innocent people will not be forgiven! As for the life and death of those in the Blood Python Society? There is no need to intervene."

  "Don't worry, Commander Mo Li!" Jiang Chengrong said with a smile, "Anyone who disrupts the order of Huyang City will be attacked by my Tengjiao Corps with all their strength."

  The shadow of Mo Lixiao appeared in front of him. He had four purple horns like a crown, and his face looked a little old. Even though it was just a shadow, it still had a strong sense of oppression. He was the most powerful person on the side of the five major families in the City Lord's Mansion.

  Jiang Chengrong, even though he is an Eternal True God from the 'Jiang Family' of Jiujianghou, also adores and respects Mo Lixiao very much. Mo Lixiao is the strongest Eternal True God he has ever seen!