Chapter 10 Flame Wind Hall

Luo Feng was immersed in meditation. When he stopped, he found that it had darkened and Morosa was sitting there in a daze, bored.

  "Master, are you awake?" Morosa showed joy.

  "While I was practicing, you were just sitting here like an idiot?" Luo Feng said, "Why don't you go for a walk in Huyang City? I'm just trying to comprehend the laws, not become stupid! If an outsider touches the cave formation, I will immediately stop my comprehension."

  Morosa said flatteringly: "You can eat, drink and have fun anytime, but when the master is practicing, I must protect him well. This is the most important thing!"

  "Haha, you're quite good at talking." Luo Feng stood up, "Okay, let's go out and sell that blue-purple blood crystal flower."

  "Master, who are you going to sell it to?" Morosa also stood up.

  "Of course it's the Yanfeng Club." Luo Feng said, and the two of them went out immediately.

  A moment later, Luo Feng and Morosa were already looking at the towering Yanfeng Guild Hall in the distance. Among the massive buildings in the entire Huyang City, the height of the main building of Yanfeng Guild Hall was second only to the City Lord's Mansion.

  "The safest place in the entire Huyang City is the Yanfeng Guild Hall." Luo Feng said, "Even if the entire Huyang City is destroyed, the Yanfeng Guild Hall will still be safe and sound."

  "Oh?" Morosa was surprised. All his knowledge about the Origin Continent came from Luo Feng.

  "The Flame Wind Guild Hall represents the Flame Wind Ancient Country." Luo Feng said, "The Flame Wind Guild Hall was jointly established by some powerful forces within the Flame Wind Ancient Country. Their business is spread across most of the Origin Continent."

  "Even if there is a war between the kingdoms of God, they dare not touch the Yanfeng Guild Hall. Because touching the Yanfeng Guild Hall would be a slap in the face of the ancient Yanfeng Kingdom." Luo Feng laughed, "The consequences would be serious."

  Morosa understood: "The background is really strong."

  "No matter what treasure it is, they can buy and sell it!" Luo Feng said, "They are the safest trading partners!"

  This blue-purple blood crystal flower was enough to make some Eternal True Gods jealous and crazy. In order to make a safe and stable transaction, Luo Feng chose to trade with the Yanfeng Guild without hesitation.

  The Yanfeng Club covers a vast area and has many buildings, with the main building being used to receive guests from all over the world.

  call.

  When Luo Feng and Morosa arrived at the entrance of the main building, a waiter immediately came to greet them: "My Lord, please come in." The waiter enthusiastically led Luo Feng and the others into a secret hall.

  "Your Majesty, this is Chunmi wine from the ancient country of Yanfeng, please taste it." The waiter helped pour the wine. If this cup of Chunmi wine was in the ancient country of Yanfeng, it would be worth several pieces of Chaos Crystals, and it is nowhere to be bought in Huyang City.

  "Chun Mi wine?" Luo Feng picked up a glass, took a sip, and felt the light and refreshing taste spreading in his soul.

  "Let's talk business. I came here this time to sell a blue-purple blood crystal flower." Luo Feng flipped his hand and placed the wooden box on the long table in front of him.

  "Blue-purple blood crystal flower?" The waiter was a little surprised. Even though he often received the Eternal True God, he was still a little surprised. He immediately opened the wooden box and saw the seemingly ordinary blue-purple blood crystal flower.