Chapter 50 The Brutal Lord Luohe

The members of the Six Lords Alliance headquarters could vaguely see the figures of Luo Feng, Bai Wujun and Qiu Fengjun through the damaged building, but these ordinary members were so nervous that they dared not get close.

  Lord Baiwu and Lord Qiufeng were both extremely frightened, fearing that they would end up like Lord Qianyan.

  "It has nothing to do with us." Bai Wujun said anxiously.

  "That is the prey of Thousand Eyes Lord. She will never allow us to interfere." Prisoner Wind Lord also said, "And we have advised her that after all, they are the descendants of the Eternal True God, and we can't do anything too ugly. But she didn't listen at all!"

  Bai Wujun also said: "Most of the Eternal True Gods in the entire Huyang City are acquainted with him, so we have to be more restrained in what we do. But Qianyanjun is crazy and acts recklessly..."

  Luo Feng frowned slightly.

  Mr. Baiwu and Mr. Qiufeng immediately shut up.

  “According to the intelligence I know, it was done by Lord Qianyan. That’s why you guys can escape.” Luo Feng said coldly.

  Lord Baiwu and Lord Qiufeng secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Only when facing Lord Luohe could they feel the suffocating pressure. They had no doubt that Lord Luohe would crush them to death if they disagreed.

  "I will kill Thousand Eyes Lord who took direct action. As for the five of you, well, I will fine you 300,000 cosmic sands and spare your lives." Luo Feng said calmly.

  "300,000 cosmic sands?" Lord Baiwu and Lord Qiufeng looked at each other, and they immediately contacted the other three companions through communication orders.

  They were afraid of Lord Luohe.

  But 300,000 cosmic sands is indeed a huge fortune. If divided equally, each of the five of them would have to take out 60,000 cosmic sands! They also have to spend a lot of resources on cultivation, and also have to buy inheritance, secret treasures and weapons. Most of them can't take out so much.

  "Lord Luohe, we immediately contacted the other three companions." Lord Baiwu said flatteringly, "But we have consumed a lot of resources ourselves, so we can't produce much cosmic sand."

  "If you can't produce it, you can die." Luo Feng looked at them. He had no sympathy for the eternal true gods of the dark forces.

  "No, no..." Lord Qiufeng explained, "We can collect some cosmic sand by selling our secret treasures and weapons, but in the past twenty centuries, we have never offended the Lord of God. The five of us were not involved in the affairs of the Qifeng family. We are also wronged. Can the Lord of God have pity on us and reduce the punishment? 300,000 cosmic sands is a lot of pressure for us."

  "You dark forces, are you going to start being reasonable one day?" Luo Feng looked at them with a half-smile, "Aren't you always hunting? You randomly select a large number of prey in your territory and hunt them wantonly. Do those prey offend you?"

  Lord Baiwu and Lord Qiufeng were silent.

  “You kill and plunder all living things for your own benefit. I will kill all of you, without any injustice! You are everywhere in the Origin Continent, and I, a small Eternal True God, cannot control you. But if you are caught by me, I will kill you and punish you. Do you still have any objections?” Luo Feng looked at them, “Since you are bargaining, the price of your life has changed to 500,000 cosmic sands.”

  "You five Eternal True Gods of the Six Lords Alliance, if you take out 500,000 cosmic sands, you can live. If you can't, you will die." Luo Feng said leisurely, "I will give you one day to prepare."