Chapter 41 Ying Cang, Luo Feng, and Morosa

Chaos A Cave No. 913, this is Luo Feng’s own cave.

  When he returned to the cave, Luo Feng was naturally relaxed. This was also the commonality of most life forms, and they would relax a lot when they got home. Moreover, his absolute confidence in his own strength also made Luo Feng very relaxed.

  "Luo Sa, come with me." Luo Feng ordered.

  "Here I come!" Morosa followed Luo Feng happily, while Moyu Qingyan walked obediently to the small building next to the gate, as he had to keep an eye on the door.

  At this moment, Luo Feng and Morosa had no idea that Ying Cang was hiding in the air outside the cave.

  Ying Cang was good at sneak attacks and assassinations. When he was carefully hiding, he seemed to be a part of the space. Even Luo Feng and Morosa, who were extremely sensitive to the smell, did not notice his presence.

  "Huh." Luo Feng and Morosa were about to fly to the underground palace.

  at this time--

  "Um?"

  Luo Feng's face changed slightly, and a gray-robed figure appeared in front of Luo Feng as if teleporting. The eyes of this gray-robed figure were like an endless whirlpool staring at Luo Feng, and at the same time, a sword shadow in his hand had already pierced into Luo Feng's body.

  Yes, the moment Luo Feng discovered it, the sword had already pierced into Luo Feng’s divine body.

  "die!"

  The cave formation is useless in front of Ying Cang. After all, this small cave together with the formation is only 500 cosmic sands. This formation can only block ordinary eternal true gods for a short time. In front of an existence like Ying Cang, it can be completely ignored.

  "The Huyang City formation is in operation, and the space is sealed. Except for the City Lord's Mansion team, other strong men can't travel through the void." When Luo Feng was stabbed by a sword, his first reaction was surprise that the other party could travel through the void. "But this assassin can forcibly travel through the void. I guess his realm in space is very high."

  The restricted space of Huyang City does not mean that outsiders cannot travel through the void. For example, the Lord of Chaos can forcibly travel through the void.

  This assassin's ability can be seen from the fact that he can travel through the void in Huyang City.

  "Where did such a terrifying master come from?" Luo Feng was a little confused. "Even if the five major families want to retaliate, they won't be able to find such a master in a short period of time."

  The methods of this master are not in line with those of the Eternal True Gods in Huyang City.

  "Die!" Ying Cang was murderous.

  After the sword penetrated, an illusory sword shadow rushed straight to the "soul" in Luo Feng's True God's heart, intending to destroy the soul directly.

  At the same time, this sword exploded with terrifying power in Luo Feng's body, and the destructive power was unimaginable. Even though Luo Feng was a perfect divine body, and even after two rounds of body refining, he still collapsed and annihilated in front of this terrifying power. This was an ordinary trick that was comparable to that of a Chaos Realm master.

  This sword is the culmination of Ying Cang's achievements. This move attacks both the divine body and the soul
!

  Anyone who can’t defend will die!