Chapter 60 You Are the Only One

When Luo Feng was quietly searching the entire city, all the forces in Huyang City were in shock. No matter whether they were local families, dark forces, branches of large forces, or some Eternal True Gods who lived in seclusion and idleness, they were all shocked when they learned the intelligence.

"General Yong Hu of the capital of the Kingdom of Yu personally attacked the opponent, the Blood Cloud Divine Lord, but he was unable to do anything. The Blood Cloud Divine Lord affected 8 billion lives and escaped?"

"The leader of the Tianyan Sect, Entropy Tianyan, sacrificed himself to reveal the true identity of the Blood Cloud Lord. It turned out to be Sang Shuiyun?"

"The reward for Blood Cloud Divine Lord has reached 10 million cosmic sands, the reward for Yu Tianhu has reached 2 million cosmic sands, and the reward for Yu Tianyi has reached 1 million cosmic sands?"

Each of these three pieces of news is explosive.

Huyang City hasn't been so lively for a long, long time!

General Yong is a person of this level, and he is considered one of the most famous eternal true gods in the entire Yu Kingdom! How could the Blood Cloud Lord be comparable to him? How could two such powerful beings gather in the city of Huyang in such a short period of time?

"The bounty is as high as 10 million cosmic sands! This is enough to prove the strength of Lord Blood Cloud." All parties were amazed. They were envious, but no one dared to hope to get this bounty.

……

Tianyan Gate.

Countless disciples were summoned and gathered in the empty square.

"Those of you who are well-informed must have already known that the Sect Master is dead." Uncle Qiu, the Metal Lifeform, looked at the countless disciples and said, "According to the Sect Master's previous arrangement, the Tianyan Sect is officially disbanded. You must leave the Tianyan Sect by tomorrow afternoon at the latest."

Wow——

Countless disciples were in an uproar.

"Master."

"Master."

Many disciples burst into tears.

The sect master gives many weak true gods a chance, and as long as they pass the test, they can enter the Tianyan Sect and become a member. In the Tianyan Sect, no matter how noble your status is, you must go through a lot of learning, training, and screening, and only those who pass all the tests can become his personal disciples.

Even so, the sect master still has more than 300 disciples under his command! This is very rare among the Eternal True Gods.

The sect leader never hides anything. As long as someone has the ability to learn, he will teach them everything he knows.

"Master!" Some disciples were so emotional that they found it hard to accept all this. Many of them were struggling to survive in this world. Later, they joined the Tianyan Sect. The master did not discriminate against them and treated them equally. He gave them the opportunity to learn the skills of refining equipment and allowed them to completely change their destiny.

For many of their disciples, the master is the best person in the world.

"How did Master die?"

"Who killed the master?"

"Revenge, we want revenge."

Many disciples were very emotional.

Uncle Qiu, the metal life, looked at the many disciples and said, "The sect leader exposed the identity of Blood Cloud Lord with his life, but was killed by Blood Cloud Lord. Blood Cloud Lord is so powerful that even the City Lord's Mansion can't do anything about it. His bounty is as high as 10 million cosmic sands."