Chapter 13 Refining the Heart in Menghua Tower

As Morosa flew, he said, "We just went to a relatively cheap snack bar. The next place we are going to is one of the best entertainment places in the entire Huyang City."

  "One of the best places for enjoyment in Huyang City? Where is it?" Luo Feng was curious.

  "Menghua Tower." Morosa said mysteriously.

  "The practitioners of all races are similar only when they conceal their true bodies, but in fact they are from different races." Luo Feng said, "Some of them don't even have a gender, and their preferences are also very different. How can this Menghua Tower attract practitioners from all races?"

  Morosa said, "Wait a minute, Master, you will know."

  As they were chatting and laughing, a towering complex of buildings appeared in front of them. These buildings covered a very vast area and were covered by formations. A large number of waiters could be vaguely seen flying everywhere, and the sounds of laughter, musical instruments, and roars could be faintly heard.

  "The Dream Flower Tower is ahead." Morosa said with emotion, "Everything is good, except that it's expensive!"

  A figure in green flew over to greet them, very humbly: "It is an honor for Menghualou to have your Excellency come here."

  In Huyang City, the Eternal True Gods are the most powerful beings, they are the "sky" of Huyang City! They each have their own affairs, and Menghua Tower can only occasionally receive an Eternal True God.

  "This is my first time here, you are responsible for the arrangements." Luo Feng ordered.

  "Yes." The green-clad waiter smiled charmingly, "I will arrange the most honorable Lanxing Palace for you."

  As he spoke, he flew ahead to lead the way, and Luo Feng and Morosa followed.

  The formation of the entire Menghua Tower was like a vast maze world. Morosa looked at it in amazement: "I have been here several times, but I have never been so deep into the Menghua Tower. It seems that this is a place where only truly distinguished guests can come."

  Luo Feng suddenly frowned slightly and looked at the place not far away. As a perfect divine body, his sensing range was very wide and sharp. At this moment, he sensed that something he hated was happening in a hall in front of him.

  The hall was very large, and was filled with distinguished guests from all races. These guests were eating, drinking, chatting, and laughing, while watching a life-and-death fight taking place in the center of the hall.

  The two true gods are trying every possible means to kill their opponents!

  The center of the hall was filled with blood, with more than a dozen corpses of true gods already lying around, all of whom revealed their true forms after death.

  "Kill, kill, kill him! If you lose, your whole family will be buried with you!" A green-robed guest roared.

  "Cong Queshan, of the ten servants you sent out for this battle, only this one is left. And I still have three servants who haven't gone on the field yet." Another eight-armed guest smiled leisurely, "It seems that the bet this time will belong to me."

  "Humph, it's not the last minute yet. My guards are extremely talented and can definitely kill all of your remaining servants." The green-robed guest said angrily.

/p>

  "Really?" The eight-armed guest raised his wine glass.

  The other distinguished guests were also very excited.