Chapter 55 Bounty

Luo Feng was originally interested in drinking and watching the battle, because because of his master's stay in the mountain, he might have conflicts with the rulers of the Food Kingdom in the future. However, Luo Feng did not have much hostility towards other practitioners of the Food Kingdom.

But when they began to slaughter the weak true gods wantonly, Luo Feng's murderous intent became stronger.

"When two countries fight, each relies on their own abilities! But they can slaughter the weak... what a bunch of filthy things!" Luo Feng's eyes were cold, and at the same time, he began to check the bounty of 'Yu Tianyi' in the dark hall of Yanfeng Guildhall.

The bounty missions in Huyang City are all the bounties received by the Huyang branch of Yanfeng Guild Hall! Bounty missions in other large cities and even other countries will not be actively sent to all customers.

"The bounty on Yu Tianyi is as high as 500,000 cosmic sands?" Luo Feng immediately found out and accepted the bounty in an instant.

Not everyone can have a bounty, because the minimum bounty is "10,000 cosmic sands"! If the task is not completed, the bounty needs to be kept in the Flame Wind Hall. Therefore, most of the Eternal True Gods do not have bounty tasks.

Luo Feng has not received any bounty missions so far.

"This Lord Luo He was able to kill a top Eternal True God simply by using his domain skills. Is his mechanical secret treasure very special?" Yu Tianyi guessed.

There are combination mechanical flow secret treasures that can condense divine power to be comparable to chaos divine power, and then use chaos moves to have such power.

"Before his death, President Blood Python spread the news that Lord Luohe's mechanical secret treasure is worth at least 5 million cosmic sands. Maybe it's true." Yu Tianyi thought to herself, which made her a little tempted.

Yu Tianyi glanced down. At this moment, she only had one subordinate still alive, and that was the eternal true god who controlled thunder.

This eternal true god who controls thunder possesses the mechanical secret treasure 'Thunder Core'. After long years of practice, he has also tapped the potential of the 'Thunder Core' to an extremely high level.

In terms of strength, he is no less than the Blood Python President.

But at this moment, he was suppressed by the Huyangcheng formation and was also suppressed by Shi Wu Yuyi's chaotic field. He fell directly to the ground, bound and squeezed by the chaotic airflow and unable to move.

"Lord Yutian, save me, save me." The Eternal True God sent a message for help.

call!

Strands of snow-white silk threads condensed in the void and wrapped around the Eternal True God, carrying him away quickly into the distance.

"You leave first, I will try this Lord Luohe." Yu Tianyi, with a body of ice, stood in mid-air and transmitted the message from a distance.

"Lord Yutian, be careful." The Eternal True God of Thunder, who was being forced to flee, secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

"escape?"

Luo Feng, who was standing in front of the palace gate, moved. With just one step, and with the help of the 'Ten Thousand Worlds Escape Order' obtained from Ying Cang, he traveled through the void in one step and appeared near the Eternal Thunder God wrapped in a large amount of snow-white silk threads.

"No——" The Eternal Thunder God looked at Luo Feng who suddenly appeared beside him in disbelief.

"snort!"